f o u r t e e n

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"hey, it's delilah, don't you worry about the city. i play your music, close my eyes, and it feels like you're right here with me every time. baby, i miss you but it's fine, i swear i'm fine. i read an article about you in the paper, said that you were gaining traction and your music's made you famous like it should. doing things i always knew you could. doesn't it feel good?"

"oh, you're far away from me, but oh, i know that you're happy. that's how things should be. yeah, that's how things should be."

"jessie, this is, like, the fifteenth time you've played this damn song." jordan complained.

"so?"

i heard him let out a long sigh and before i knew it, he pulled my blanket off of me. "bro, what the fuck?"

"c'mon, get up."

"no." i grumbled, pulling my pillow over my head.

"yes. you're gonna get your ass up, take a shower, put on some fresh clothes, and then we're gonna on a walk." he commanded.

"i don't wanna, so fuck off. and give me my damn blanket back."

"nope!"

i groaned as i sat up, pulling my hood over my head. "i can't even go out; i'm fucking grounded, remember?"

saturday morning, i woke up, expecting to be able to go back to my dorm and finish packing to go onto billie's tour, only to find out that my keys were taken. when i asked my parents for them, they told me that i was grounded for the way i talked to them the night before.

what a great start for them to be trying to come into my life.

it's now wednesday, two days after i was supposed to be with billie. whenever i told her about what happened, she first let me rant to her about the whole situation, and gave her opinion on it, as well as some advice.

i then told her how that meant that i probably wouldn't be able to come see her and how sorry i was, but she tried to convince me that it was fine and wasn't my fault.

it's not fine.

both times that i was supposed to see billie has gotten ripped away from me. i was supposed to see her last month but her tour got extended. i was supposed to see her this week but my parents grounded me.

now i have to wait yet another month to see billie. by the time i do get to see her, that'll be three months since the last time i seen her.