t h i r t y

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

a/n this is the same day as last chapter

"wait, for real?" i asked.

"of course. and, like, you'd get writing credits and everything; i'll just record the vocals and shit for it." billie explained.

"if you really want to, then sure," i murmured. "you're cute as hell for that, you know?"

"thank you."

"you're welcome." i chuckled.

"oh, finny said hi and he misses you." she told me.

"aww, tell him i miss him too. and claudia; i miss her too."

"i will," she assured. "i'm glad claudia was able to come onto the tour; she's such an angel, bro."

"for real." i agreed.

i let out a sigh. "i don't know about you, but i'm tired as hell, so i'm gonna take a nap."

"okay, mama. i hope your nap is good."

"thanks, cutie. i'll text you when i wake up."

"alright, i love you."

"i love you." i smiled.

"bye, jj."

"bye, my love."

i let out a sigh as the call ended. i put my phone on charge and laid down on my bed, getting comfortable, before falling asleep.

<~~~~~>

"dude, what the fuck?" i asked as aiden, once again, beat me in 8 ball in imessages.

"i told you that i'm good," she smirked. "run it up again."

i flipped her off as i sent her another one, waiting for her to break.

"so, you're gonna be going on billie's tour next week?" she asked.

"yes," i felt a smile tug on my lips. "i'm excited as hell."

"i'd imagine so," she chuckled. "is it fun being on the tour?"

i nodded. "yeah. i had a lot of fun whenever i was on her tour back in december."