f i f t y - f i v e

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"you look so fine." i murmured to billie as i grabbed her waist.

"so do you," she grinned, tugging on my blazer. "fine as fuck."

i smiled, showing off my grillz. as always, billie's eyes drifted down to them.

"i love when you dress up like this." she mumbled, her eyes slowly drifting back up to meet my own eyes.

"so do i. i look and feel sexy as hell." i smirked.

"rightfully so." she nodded.

i grinned before giving her a quick kiss. "i love you." i reminded her then bent down to play with shiloh.

"i love you too."

she sat on the ground to play with shiloh as well. i tilted my head. "when are finny and claudia gonna be here?"

billie and finneas had to go to the sean penn gala to perform today. obviously, they were bringing me and claudia with them. we decided that we'd all ride together, so fin and claudia were coming over to pick us up.

"like, ten minutes or something."

i nodded, scratching behind shiloh's ear. she playfully tried to bite my hand, and i laughed as i moved it away.

i glanced up at billie, looking at her hair. it was now a faded teal color, and i've gotta admit, i like it. though whoever had dyed her hair back in september seriously fucked it up by using permanent blue dye, so billie has spent hours trying to get it out.

"your hair is pretty." i murmured to her, watching as her face scrunched in confusion.

"no, it's not," she shook her head. "this color is trash. also, my fuckin' hair is damaged as fuck now because of that hair stylist using permanent dye." she ranted angrily.