t w o

a/n HI BABIESSS 🥺

a/n HI BABIESSS 🥺

i'm updating because i got everything sorted out earlier than i expected anddd i missed y'all <3

j e s s i e

i laughed as i looked at the facetime, but billie quickly shushed me. "listen!"

we both went quiet, and i laughed again as i heard a clapping sound come through my airpods. "that's literally the sound of my boob hitting my other boob."

"big boobs? chile, anyways, um..." i quoted.

she laughed loudly, falling back onto her hotel bed. when she calmed down, she held her phone above her head, giving me a large smile. i returned it, looking up and noticing that i was at my class.

"i've gotta go, but i love you. get some rest, loser." i told her.

"i love you too, and you know i can't unless you're here."

"i know," i frowned. "at least try to though, princess."

she frowned too. "okay. i'll text you when i wake up. byeee," she dragged out, then held her hand to her lips, making a 'mwah' sound before blowing the kiss to me.

"bye, cutie." i smiled, pretending to catch the kiss.

i ended the call, slipping my phone into my pocket. i walked into the room, noticing that there were only a few seats open. i decided to sit by a girl with short, dark red hair.

i sat beside her, taking my airpods out to put them in their case. as i was doing so, she said "what's up?"

"nothing." i answered simply, slipping my airpods case into my pocket.

"i'm sophia." she introduced herself.

"i'm jj." i gave her a small smile.

her eyes trailed my body, before coming up to my eyes. "dude, i love your style," she stopped, furrowing her eyebrows for a second. "not in, like, the tiktok flirting way though— i actually like your style. it's dope."

"thanks," i grinned, then looked down, pulling on my pants a bit. "aren't these pants fucking fire, bro?"

she nodded. "they're sick as fuck. where did you get them from?"

"i thrifted them."

"ah," she hummed. "i'ma have to finesse you for those, not even gonna lie."