e l e v e n

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

i sighed as i walked into my first class of the day. i sat in my usual seat, beside sophia.

"hey, jj." she greeted cheerfully.

"hey." i mumbled, pulling my hood over my head before crossing my arms over my desk so that i could lay my head in it.

"you're still upset?" she asked softly.

"yeah," i scoffed. "she was supposed to be here with me by now. i was supposed to be able to wake up in her arms this morning but no. her stupid ass management added more fucking shows."

"thanksgiving break is in a few weeks, you can see her then." she reminded me.

"i know, but that's not the point. the point is, is that she was supposed to be here right now and she's not," i sighed. "i really don't wanna talk about this right now."

"that's fine," she gave a small smile. "anyways, have you finished the project yet?"

"no, i've yet to decide if i want to paint billie's hair blue, black, or silver. i'm leaning towards blue though."

"she must dye her hair a lot."

"she does. i keep telling her that she's gonna be bald if she keeps on." i laughed.

<~~~~~>

i got on my bed, kicking my shoes off as i did. i pulled out my phone, making a group chat.

iMessages
litty titties

yo

wifey 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
who tf let jj name the group 😐

listen
i think we can all agree that titties are amazing

ivy
no lie detected

matt
i agree

makayla
titties >>>>

wifey 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
titties do be nice...

my point exactly
so
litty titties

ivy
so what's the point of this group chat?

idk
i'm bored and i'm ✨procrastinating✨ my work

makayla
bro same
my motivation to do my work: i'm not even here, baby. i'm a hallucination