34

Gina's POV

"Is this Gina?" The voice on the other end asks. Uh, what?

"May I ask who I'm speaking to?" I reply.

"That's not important, you stupid idiot," they reply.

"I'm going to ignore your redundancy. Why am I stupid?" I'm stupid for talking to people when I don't know who I'm talking to.

"Because Cody is mine, and you wi-" that again. Seriously.

"Goodbye, crazy," I say and hang up.

Cori is an idiot. How did she get my number? I don't give out my number to people legally deemed mentally unstable/ ill. Text after text notification pops up. Okay. This is a little creepy. I attempt to block the conversation. Apparently, I have to call the phone company in the morning.

&£+%-+#(+%((3; (The next morning...)

I wake up in a slightly sour state of mind. I check my phone. 4 missed calls and 0 new texts. Apparently the text block worked. I check through them. Crazy Cori, Crazy Cori, Crazy Cori, and Cody. I delete Cori's calls and listen to the message from Cody.

"Hey. I'm sorry about all that's happened. After Cori went through my phone to get your number, I realised how crazy she is. I took her back to that mental health facility and...well...we need to talk in person. Just meet me at the park at 10. Bring Josh too. Bye."

Just like that? Jenna asks.

Just like that, I reply.

What'll we have to talk about? I ask.

Oh goddess. No,no,no! Jenna panicks.

What? I ask. I know it's pointless, but I do it anyways. Another text from crazy Cori pops up. Oh, yeah. Phone company. I call the phone company and get her number blocked. I'm not sure if I should be freaked out, or if I should feel bad for her.

Feel bad for her? Are you sure you're not crazy too? Jenna shrieks.

She's desperate. Think about it. I reply and cut off the connection. "Mama? Who keeps texting you?" Josh asks. A crazy, psycho witch! Jenna pipes in.

"A sad person," I reply. Josh looks very confused. He's probably thinking of the literal version. "Okay...." his voice trails off.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. All my thoughts are a mess an I can't focus. I need caffeine. What on Earth could Cody need to talk to me about, anyways?

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for the short chappie! Seriously.

The amount of reads this book has. Wow! 101k! You guys are all fabulous! Nobody can deny.

Happy Friday the 13th. Spooky! And happy Valentine's Day! I'm early, but IDGAF. Lol. Hope you have good days!

Vote! Follow! Comment!

W.L.W