2

Gina's POV

"Cody...." I croak. It really is him. I can tell. The same red hair. The dark brown eyes. The same crooked grin. I was always wondering where he had gone. But here he is. My best friend, Cody Cameron, is standing right in front of me. I throw my arms around him in a hug. After I let go, I slap him. Hard. "What the h3ll! You let me think you were dead for the last two years!" I shout. Cody grins.

"Same old Gina," he answers. I can't help but smile too. When I realize I'm still in the Alpha's office, I awkwardly leave and check my paper. Room 315. The 15th room on the 3rd floor. I hear footsteps behind me and judging by the scent, Cody is following me. "Walk beside me, just so you don't look like a creep, please," I say. Cody obeys, still grinning.

"Gonna tell me who's the father?" he asks. I gasp before remembering. I'm pregnant. Doubtless Cody can smell the shift in my scent. "My mate. Nick Caine, Alpha of the WhiteMoon pack," I say sadly. I feel Cody's hand on my shoulder. "Pay attention. We're here," he says. I look up. We are. I open the door and walk in.

It's more like an apartment. I look at some engravings in the door. "W'akdjw Tow'qpro," I read aloud. It's the language of old the ancient wolves used. "Master Warrior," Cody translates. Master Warrior. The title sounds fitting. I remember, my mother was one of the first female warriors. Doubtless this used to be hers.

I gaze around. The room we're standing in is a kitchen/dining room/ living room combo. I can see doors leading off to what must be the bathroom and three bedrooms. It may be more than I need, but who cares? "Wow," Cody and I say at the same time. And wow can't even begin to describe it. Home! Home! Home! Home! Jenna begins to chant. I agree for the first bit.

It starts to get annoying, so I cut off the connection with her. "I'm right down the hall in 304 if you need me," Cody says as he leaves. I put the information away in my brain. It'll be useful later. I walk to what appears to be the largest bedroom. In the center, there's a king sized bed made of cherry wood. The theme of the room appears to be bright blue and sea green. Not that I have a problem with that.

I move closer to the bed. The comforter is a sea green with bright blue patterns on it. Amazing! The pillows are a mix of both and the walls are a bright blue with sea green waves painted on them. The only thing different is the silver carpet, which looks like sand. "Wow," I repeat. I already feel at home.

_____________________________________________________________________

Better? Imma do a time skip next chappie. And in this book, wolf pregnancies last three months. Kay?

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!