15

Gina's POV

It's 2:50 and Molly and I are in the woods. Waiting. Molly looks like she's about to cry. I keep one hand on her shoulder. Just to keep her calm. The minutes are crawling by. Then, at exactly 3:00, we hear voices in the woods.

"Should we kill the brat?" I hear a harsh voice say. Molly makes a noise between a growl and a sob. I shudder slightly. It sounds awfully demonic. "No. Maybe the older one will show," A slightly harsher voice says. I signal to Molly and we creep through the woods. I can see a couple of men. Three to be precise.

There's a little boy there who looks to be about four years old. That must be Joey. -Stay here. I'm going around them. Maybe disable them,- I say to Molly through the pack link. She nods and stays hidden in the bushes. All three men have their backs to me, so they can't see. I slowly creep around in the bushes, being careful not to make any noise.

I creep behind the first man and place my hand over this mouth. I knock him out with a careful punch to the temple. I do the same to the second man. The third turns to face me. He was shorter than I, so I knew this would be a harder fight. He swings at my stomach and I sidestep it. The punch turns towards my side and hits.

It hurts quite a bit. I swipe my leg out and he jumps to avoid it. He seems a bit like a kangaroo, since he goes a few inches in the air, and he's my height at the height of the jump. I swing at his head and knock him out. The little boy looks at me fearfully. Molly runs out and scoops him up. She hugs him tightly and I smile.

I walk over to them. I bend down a little bit so I'm at Molly's height. "Hi Joey. I'm Gina," I say kindly. He hides his face in Molly's shirt an Molly laughs. "Let's Gert you two back," I say. Since I know the way around the woods, I guide them back to the pack house.

_____________________________________________________________________

I finally updated! Yay! Celebrate good times come on! *Cues the song"

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!