7

(Time Skip: 6 months later...)

Gina's POV

I dance around my bedroom, celebrating. Nick's pack climbed back up in the rankings, and is now 5th in the country! A disaster avoided! I run out of breath and hop into the living room. My kids are down for their naps and I have about two hours to myself. To celebrate further, I pick up the remote and play the second last episode of CSI.

I finish the first one and just start the last episode when the someone knocks on the door. I get up and answer it. Greeting me seems to be a mini cheer leading squad. I groan when I realize what it really is. A sl*t squad. "Listen here, b*tch you think you can ju-" The first one starts. I slam the door in her face and get back to my CSI.

After it ends. Thoughts enter my mind. Can I do this? I mean, could I get a job as a CSI? I could possibly apply for a job at CPCIS, Cold Packs Crime Investigation Services. I still contemplate this when the door barges open. Head sl*t is back, this time, alone. I grab her by the exposed bra straps and lift her of the ground. "You must be stupid to not have seen the writing on the door. Master Warrior, it says. And I have had quite enough of you and your little sl*t friends barging in!" I snap, quiet and deadly.

"I'm not sure if you notice this, but there are three sleeping children in here. They don't need to be woken up because something doesn't go your way. For the last damn time! Cody Cameron is my best friend! Now out!" I growl and drop her. She lands quite steadily, then throws a remark at my returning back. "Who are the fathers?" she asks maliciously. I turn back, eyes flashing between the green of my own and the coal black of my wolf.

"What did you just say?" I ask, forcing myself to stay calm. She repeats it. I snarl quietly and she retreats to the door. "Who is the father of my kids is not your concern. You don't need to know anything," I spit as I shove her out the door, and close it. I run my hands through my hair, trying to calm my anger. Why do these people care about my private life?

The door opens and I find myself screaming. "If you've come back in here, I will-" I begin to threaten. Then I realize who's in front of me. Cody. Alright, now I feel awkward. "You'll do what do your best friend?" Cody asks. I sigh and facepalm myself. "Damn, never mind that. I woke the kids up," I groan. Cody and I head towards their rooms, comfort them, and set them at the table.

Nate and Josh switch cups and drink out of them. Klara looks at Cody and speaks. "Daddy Derk," she says grumpily. Cody looks at me, confused. Derk? The look on his face asks. I connect the dots immediately and tell him the story. "You have got to be more careful," Cody says. "I know. I'm just worried. What if I see Nick again and he tries-" here I stop and lower my voice. "He tries to take Nate? What would I do then?" I ask.

"Beat him up, duh," Cody answers. I smile and laugh. Just a day in the life of me, I guess.

_____________________________________________________________________

Don't worry, I got some more drama coming soon. ;-) 

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!