14

In the morning....

Gina's POV

I go looking and eventually find Molly in the kitchen. Okay. Subtle, Jenna reminds me. I walk over to the fridge. "Oh hey, Molly," I say kindly and with a smile. Good. Keep going. Keep the smile on, Jenna says. "Hi Gina," she says sadly. Sad? Why could she be sad? Is it an unknown variable? Focus, Jenna snaps. "Why so glum, chum?" I ask her.

"I just miss my family. I had a little brother, he would be four now," Molly sighs out. That's it! Keep her talking! Jenna gets excited. "What happened to him?" I ask sweetly. I can tell she might run off soon, so I tone it down a notch. "He was kidnapped. I don't know the name of the man, but I heard someone call him 'Alpha ________ Caine," She spills. Suddenly, Molly looks fearful.

"Are you alright, hon?" I ask kindly. Internally, I am shaking with fury. H3ll ya, Nick has buried the guy I met. "I miss him, I know he's still alive," She starts to cry. Then, her phone goes off. We have everything we need, leave! Jenna urges. I internally roll my eyes at her. I can't leave her like this! Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the contact. FEAR in capital letters.

She reads the message. Then she does something surprising. She shows it to me. I have Joey. I'll be releasing him today. Find him, or he's dead. I read it. I start mentally cursing. Molly appears to calm down. Then, I carefully choose and spill something. "I know where your brother is. I know where he'll be released," I say.

Molly gasps, pinches herself, and rubs her eyes. This is odd looking when it's in the span of three seconds. Then, she shakes her head. "The woods outside our territory at three o'clock," I say. Molly gets up and rushes out. Suave. Very suave, Jenna says. I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or not, but I don't want to know.

I take off and take "The Van" to the hospital. I need to see my baby. I check in at the front desk and go to Klara's room in Pediatrics. I go to her bed and sit down. "Hi baby, it's Mommy," I say in a quiet tone. Then, my family link opens to Klara. Images rush from her to me. All in a blur. I see people in a few of them. Me, Cody, Nate, and Josh.

Suddenly it stops. I'm not sure, but I think Klara just got her memory back.

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay. I can't take it anymore. I keep getting confused. I'm changing every Clara to Klara. I keep saying Clair-a in my head lol. Sorry it's so short.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!