1

Gina's POV

"Rogue! Why are you here?" asks the Alpha in a quizzical tone. I put a sarcastic smile on my face and bring a tone to match. "Keep up the originality," I say. The patrolman gripping my arm lets out a chuckle and the Alpha gives a small smile. "Without the sarcasm please, Gina," he replies. My jaw drops and the Alpha looks pale.

"How do you know my name?" I ask dumbly. The Alpha pulls out a pack record book. I can tell by the bindings it's old. I gingerly open it up. I then flip the pages til I find the year 1997. I scan down the names. There are stars next to the ones mated withing the pack, pluses mated outside the pack, and the letter X for dead. I then see the name that interest me. June 6th, Gina Belle Kirke. My own.

It's no lie now. I do belong to this pack. Although if I do....I muse. I flip back to my mother's birth year. 1981. She had told me she came from a different pack. And there her name is. January 8th, Belle Violetta Schmidt. + X Yeah, that's her.

I feel home, Gina. This is our real pack, Says Jenna, my wolf. I agree. "Alright. I believe you," I say. Then I feel a burning in my wrist. Where the WhiteMoon pack mark used to be is rapidly replaced. I was right! I am in the ColdLight pack. Then, the memories flow back into my brain. I must have shut them out, but they're back. 

"Alright Gina, I'll just assign you a room," Alpha says. I look at the plaque on his desk, seeing his name. Alpha Jerome. Haha. His phone rings. I eye it nervously. Alpha Jerome picks it up and I can hear him talking. "Hello. Alpha Jerome speaking. Oh hi, Nick," he says. I nearly faint. Nick?!?! "No, sorry, I haven't seen your mate. If she comes by, I'll tell her you need her back on pack territory," He replies.

I breathe a sigh of relief. He didn't give me away. Alpha Jerome sets the phone back down and hands me a slip of paper. The door opens and a man comes in. I recognize him. It can only be one person. One I thought died two years ago.

_____________________________________________________________________

Cliffie! Wahahahaha!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!