13

Gina's POV

"You have got to be kidding me, right?" Cody asks. I roll my eyes. Dude, seriously? Jenna asks. I snort internally. "Cody, I swear I'm not kidding. And so help me if you say that again," I answer. I get up and start pacing again. I start to inspect the pack link, checking for feelings of shame. I bypass almost everybody until I come to the new child one of the pack members adopted recently.

Shame. Guilt. Fear. Suspicion. It's all there. I guess I haven't been on my A-game. And I call myself a master warrior! Never mind that, Gina, Focus! Jenna shouts. I hold my head briefly. Sometimes Humans are lucky. They don't know how painful internal shouting is. Never mind. "Found it. In the morning, We have to go talk to Molly Shane," I tell Cody.

"Gina, don't kill me, but you have got to be kidding me, right?" Cody repeats. I resist the urge to wrap my hands around his throat. "No, Cody, I'm not kidding. We actually do need to talk to 12 year old Molly Shane. Dude, it's all there and coming off her in waves. Shame, Guilt, Suspicion, and Fear. It's all there!" I say impatiently.

There's a pause as Cody checks the pack link. "You're right. It's true. But why a kid? Is he crazy, or something?" He asks. I don't think so, but I agree with Cody on this, why a kid? Jenna says.

Yes, true.

And Molly Shane, of all people. Such a sweet girl.

Yes, I know Jen. He must have something she wants.

But what?

Wait, when they found her, weren't there two scents?

Like, maybe she has a sibling?

Or siblings?

"Gina!" Poke. Cody's poking me for some reason. I then realize my phone's going off. I take it out of my pocket and check the screen. "HOSPITAL" flashes across. I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Gina? I have news about Klara," The doctor says.

"Yes? I'm listening," I say.

"Well, she's up,"

"Why so glum?"

"She's got amnesia. She doesn't remember anything,"

I gasp. Oh. My. Moon. Goddess.

_____________________________________________________________________

First chappie in a long time. I know. I've gotten partially addicted to Clash of Clans. Call me crazy, but that's a great game.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!