4

Gina's POV

Pain. All I can feel is pain. I feel a wet sensation and I look down. My water broke! Cody, who I was talking to, looks concerned. "G, you okay?" he asks. I give him a sarcastic smile and I find a tone to match. The pain hits again and I grimace. "No, I'm perfectly fine. The pregnant woman's water just broke, how do you think I'm feeling?" I reply irritably.

Cody takes my hand and helps me up. Carefully, he guides me to the pack infirmary. The doctor then ushers him out and instructs me to lay down. I do so gratefully. "Alright, Hon, let me check if the baby is healthy," she says. She does. Her eyes suddenly widen and a smile blooms. "Well Hon, there are three little babies who want to come out!" she says.

Three? Oh Lord. "Alright. You're already appropriately dilated. Push on three. One, Two, Three!" The doctor says. I push on three and a small scream escapes my lips. "Again! One, Two, Three!" I push again and the doctor gently helps the baby out. A cry fills the room. "It's a boy!" Doc says happily. I smile lovingly at him. "Nathan Connor Kirke," I say. Doc hands Nate off to a nurse to be cleaned up and the nurse writes the name down on his birth certificate.

I feel more stabbing pain. "Push! One, Two, Three!" Doc says. I obey. We repeat this twice more and another cry is heard. "Another boy!" Doc declares. I smile again. "Joshua Devin Kirke," I name. The same nurse writes it down and takes Josh off for cleaning. More pain hits and Doc snaps back into action.

Two down, one to go, Jenna says wearily. I agree. It's true. Doc orders me to push hard and I do. "One more as hard as you can, Hon," Doc says. I feel happy. Almost out. I push as hard as I can and the third cry sounds. It's higher pitched then the boys, so it must be a girl. "It's a girl!" Doc says. I smile. I'm right. My little girl has two brothers. If only her father....Never mind. Nick broke the bond.

"Klara Violetta Kirke," I say. Nurse comes and writes down the name and, after asking me how to spell Klara and Violetta, takes her off for cleaning. Doc puts sleeping drugs in my arm by injection. "Get some sleep Hon, you deserve it," she says. Those are the words I hear before I black out.

&@(&-@(%-@(%+#(%+

I wake about six hours later. I feel much better and sit up, gazing around my room. There are three mangers, each holding one of my babies. I get up and pull my machine behind me. I go and look at my newborns. Nate is snoring slightly with his mouth slightly open. Josh is facing his younger sister, which is absolutely adorable. And Klara has opened her eyes!

They're precisely the same shape and color green as mine. There are also flecks of black in them from Nick. I have a nasty feeling all my babies eyes will look like this. I go back to my bed as Klara goes back to sleep. I lay down and stare at the ceiling. I hate Nick, but I'm glad I have my babies.

I then remember. I have to do this, just in case he comes in contact. "I, Gina Belle Kirke, mother of Nathan Connor Kirke, Joshua Devin Kirke, and Klara Violetta Kirke, hereby block any connection their father, Nicholas Conrad Caine, in protection for my children," I say proudly. There is a rising of temperature in the room, as if a cold, heavy connection has been waned.

Oh thank God! Jenna says. I agree. I hope my children never come in contact with that beast ever!

_____________________________________________________________________

For those of you wondering why Nurse asked how to spell Klara, I actually made it pronounced different. It's pronounced K-lar-a. It's like the name of the little French girl in the Nutcracker, and is pronounced the French way. And why she asked how to spell Violetta is fairly self explanatory.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!