True Love's Kiss

Fiore | Sabertooth Guild

Life at the Sabertooth guild soon returned back to normal as the weeks went by. 

The competition of who was going to take the most jobs request this month-

Who was going to a company lady Minerva on her next mission-

Were they going to attend the Grand Magic Games this year?

Well, since now that Fairy Tail is back?

After the encounter with...

'With them...' Sting narrowed his eyes onto the bluenette from his guild master's chair

She was laughing it up alongside Yukino, holding Frosh in her arms as Rogue looked as if he was in distress.

Geez man, pull yourself together. It's just a cat.

Hmph. This concerned the dragon slayer. He's never seen her laugh around anyone else but him... since she's joined the guild.

Not that it was a bad thing! Sting wanted more than anything for the girl to be her normal happy go lucky self, but this... Seemed strange.

Out of character...

Was she putting on an act?

Heh. Definitely was.

"Sting?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, the guild master looked up to face the moonlight mage staring at him. Her expression was somewhat troubling, which made Sting sit up from his desk rather startled.

Did she need him?

"Hey, are you okay?"

 Blinking in confusion all the blonde could do was stare back.

'She's asking me if I'm okay??'

He was in the middle of going through an enormous amount of paperwork stacked up on his desk. Piles and piles of nonsense the blonde just didn't want to deal with.

Too focused on the moonlight mage, the rest of his work suffered for it. It's not like he wanted to deal with stupid paper work anyway... but all the weeks he's been putting off, the dragon slayer looked worse for words. The colour in his face was completely drained with under eyes bags beginning to form. This look... It didn't really suit him well.

She was concerned about him? You kiddin' me?

Letting out a tired sigh, the blonde dropped his head down on the side of the desk. His left cheek collided with the hardwood.

But that wasn't the only thing that was swirling around in his brain.

Fairy Tail...

Knowing that Vyra would never admit such a thing, the guild master knew how much she needed them.

Well, besides the fairy queen and that stupid prick-

Which added another element to his stress.

What was he going to do? He didn't want her to stay at Sabertooth because of him...

Fairy Tail was her family from the beginning regardless of all things that happened. There's so much more to their charisma besides Natsu and the Tenrou team.

He knew that she couldn't turn her back on the rest of them.

Gajeel, Levy-

Mira Jane, Elfman, Lisanna-

Jett, Droy-

Cana, Macao, Romeo-

Laxus...

The pressure migraine starting to form on the right side of the blondes brain made him clench his temples with his hands before getting up from his desk.