If You Love Her Let Her Go...

A few warnings for this chapter, super long one so I hope you guys enjoy that! And towards the end let's just say it's a little rated t-for teen... (✿◠‿◠)

_______________

Today was the day. Sting knew what he had to do. But should he? Deep in his heart he really didn't want to let her go... but she needs them-

More than she thinks she does.

The past couple of nights have been hellish for the dragon slayer. Concern, anxiety and heartache all spiraled through his thoughts.

Seeing the Moonlight mage every day at the guild brought such a bright smile to his face. A feeling that he couldn't describe.

Being a guild master, a king as one might say-

She was his Queen.

And forever always will she be royalty to him. The blonde just wanted her to get back with her family. Sabertooth of course was family too!!! But even Sting knew this one hundred percent...

Fairy Tail is number one and Sabertooth will always be number two.

In all honesty, it took guts for the blonde to admit that out loud, but one day they'll be able to surpass the mightiest guild and the tigers will be on top again.

"Come on S-Sting!! W-Where are we g-going!?"

Vyra giggled with a smile as the blonde directed her, holding onto the back of her shoulders

Groggy from getting off of the train, the dragon slayer's stomach was doing flip-flops.

Hearing his silence, the bluenette giggled even louder. Yeah he probably wasn't doing too well after that ride...

But she was so curious. Knowing how much the boy hates transportation, he sucked it up and went on the train just to surprise her?

Where were they going?

He was doing it all for her?

Her heart fluttered.

"Sting seriously-" She halted turning her body around to face him, even though she couldn't see him due to her being blindfolded

Desperate times call for desperate measures... I suppose.

"Just tell me where we're going..."

"...baby..."

Cutely whispering, she instantly made the blonde flush red. Thank god she couldn't see his expression or Sting would've lost it.

Twirling her back around to face forward, Sting let out a sigh followed by a groan.

"..."

"Let's list off a few rules shall we?"

He slapped his hands on the tops of her shoulders enough to make her jump. Leaning forward he whispered into her ear. Oh, he so wasn't going to let her win-

"My little sunshine, you really can't say things like that or I won't be able to control myself-"

He teased into her ear lightly blowing making shivers shock through her body.

"Especially out here..."

"Where there's no one around..."

But the girl was completely still holding her ground.

"And?" She retorted

"What if I want that?"

'When did she become such a tease all of a sudden?'