Battle Royale

A/N: One quick note before we get this chapter started... 100K!!! You guys I can't thank you enough omg. I just want to do a quick shoutout to all of you that have been commenting voting since the first couple chapters and making my heart all warm and happy :)

Love youuuuu all mwuahhhh! To all my lovelies, Elizabeth_Cubs, m52704, XxxxSelenexxX, AnimeGeek201, GachaKritzy, BearFiend, Roslinalycan, SBlack03, Ouch_That_Hurt_Cv, pINK_sinon, tiger_girl777, WolfGoddnesss, izzzy090-, kukookiki, Mipe24, Laxusisawesome, AriaRedMika, MJ_Anime, TeeganWinchester, Discoroki, lyndfknkdajn, itz_111, peachmackee27, kyoyaootori12, Deesthebee !!!

Also, can we just take a moment to acknowledge the photo above? Gray wearing Rufus' hat? ohmyyygoddddddddd xD (Profusely fangirls over photo)

______________________

"This is what we have all been waiting for folks!! Today will be the day one of these lovely guilds will take the number one spot in Fiore!"

"Now let's get things started and bring out all the competitors!!!"

Each guild came out through the tunnels starting with the one currently in last place.

Quatro Cerberus.

Next was Blue Pegasus. With Fairy Tail Team B and Raven Tail out, there were now only six teams remaining. 

"For our Third place team!! Lamia Scale!! Can Lyon Vastia, the ice wizard that rivals Gray Fullbuster bring the heat in today's battle or will he just get frozen in his tracks??"

"Now Lamia Scale isn't the only team in third place, they share the spot with MERMAID HEEL!!!" Chapati shouted as the girls walked out

"Beautiful ladies, but don't be fooled by their sweetness-"

"Let's hear it for our second place team!!!" Chapati screamed as the crowd cheered

"It's a shock to see them in this spot-- is this an end to an era?? Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue walk out confidently after that crushing defeat by Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel a few days before!"

"Now let's give it up for our returning Grand Magic Games Champions! Sabertooth!"

Minerva led the pack as they followed her in pursuit.

They didn't look too happy...

"AND NOW FOR FIRST PLACE!!!"

"The guild that is making their amazing comeback after falling off the map seven years ago! Let's give it up for FAIRY TAIL!!!!" Chapati screamed as the crowd roared

"Okay... this is it, you ready?" Rogue turned to face the blonde

"Yeah..."

"They're definitely getting a different welcome from all that booing in the beginning of the games huh?" Lyon teased talking to Sheila and Jura before his eyes widened in surprise.

The smoke cleared revealing the team, missing a very specific fire dragon slayer.

"Wait a minute!"

"Strange..."

"Uhhh-"

Gray stood in the middle, his hand interlocked with Vyra on his right side. Laxus stood behind the bluenette as Erza and Gajeel were on the other side.

Each Fairy Tail member had an outfit change. Vyra wore a black high waisted skirt with a fitted purple crop top. A thigh wrap on her right leg paired with other accessories such as a yellow head band that pushed her long light blue hair back. (Matching Gajeel's). She also wore knee high boots with thigh high socks.