♡♡ Character Info Please read !! ♡♡

I highly recommend you read the description of my OC first. It's not absolutely necessary, if you don't want to you don't have too... but I feel like you might understand my OC a lot better!!

Happy reading:)
_________________________________

Name: Vyra (I don't want to say here full name because spoilers!!)

Age: 18

Magic: Lost Magic. She is in control of the Sun & Moon. During the day she can use fire magic or anything that is remotely related to the sun and warmth. When the sun sets and the moon is up, she can absorb moonlight, levitate objects etc. (Sorry i'm really bad at explaining it)

When Vyra absorbs Sun/Moon light she gains energy as well as power.

Height: 5'6

Skin: Tan

Nicknames: Vy, Goddess of the Moon, Moonlight Goddess, Goddess of Light

Best friend: Natsu Dragneel

Weakness: Showing her emotions, she can't swim

Crush: Gray, though she doesn't like to admit it

Looks (Outfit Wise): In the Eisenwald & Phantom Arcs Vyra is wearing a cafe coloured spaghetti strap tank top, paired with black short shorts, black thigh high socks that attach to her shorts with suspenders (I also mentioned the outfit in the first chapter as well) This is her usual outfit.

Moon Form: When Vyra unleashes her magic, she changes forms. Similar to Erza's requip or Mirajanes 'She Devil' form. Vyra's hair changes into a more pale shade of blue (pastel blue), her usual tank top and shorts turned into a lavender/silver flowey dress that falls right before her knees.

She had two silver arm bands on her biceps attached with veils on the back of them as well as a tiara that glistens underneath the moonlight that sits right on top of her head (I also mention the outfit in some chapters)

Sun Form: Her Sun form is similar to her Moon form attire in a way. Instead of her wearing a dress, Vyra is wearing a dark brown corset top with no straps, a belt around her waist, a burnt orange short skirt, with thigh high golden plated boots.

She has gold colored arm bands on her biceps, opposed to them being silver. The veils on the back of the arm bands sparkle in the sunlight. She also has a gold colored tiara that sits right on top of her head.

Vyra's Moon/Sun forms, are beautiful. That's why she is a 'Goddess' as some like to say. Because when she switches into one of her forms she looks like a Goddess from the heavens.

Breast size: She's probably a B cup. Vyra isn't as big as Erza or Lucy, which she is insecure about. But she's not as flat chested as Levy, she's normal size idk.

Eyes: Dark Blue

Hair: Also blue (Same Color as Levy's) long wavy

Likes/Hobbies: Hanging out with her guild mates, enjoys competition, Going on fun jobs

Dislikes: When people underestimate her

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Mark: Navy Blue on left shoulder

Relationships:

Natsu Dragneel- Natsu in all honesty is Vyra's very best friend. Natsu, Vyra and Happy were a team before Lucy joined the guild, heck they were even a team before Lisanna was even a thing. After Lisanna's death it was hard for the team to go back on missions together again, so Natsu and Happy spent more of their time dedicated to finding Igneel and Vyra began going on jobs by herself or with Gray.

They still went on missions together, but not as much as they use too. They have a close relationship, not quite a romantic one-- but I did put some hints in there.

Gray Fullbuster- Gray is Vyra's romantic interest. I'm trying to make a good character development between the two so don't expect to see Vyra and Gray dating by the second chapter. In the beginning Vyra's and Gray's relationship is cute.

You know, like if he says something stupid she'll be the first person to beat him up, or she says something to him and he will blush. Cutesy stuff like that. They've been friends forever so of course they know each other very well.

Once the Phantom Lord Arc begins, we see more of Gray's care for her. I mean there are VyraXGray moments in the earlier chapters too, I just don't want to spoil too much with Gray so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Laxus Dreyar- Laxus is the one who found Vyra as a child and brought her to the guild. She used to follow him around like a puppy. They also used to go on jobs together. I think Vyra has one of the closest relationships to Laxus other then Mira, the thunder legion and Master Makarov.

...

There are other characters that relate to her as well... but spoilers!!! xD

I guess you'll just have to read to find out... 👀👀