Calm Before The Storm

The rescue mission surprisingly turned into a success all thanks to Mest.

Returning back to the guild hall with the master, The Fairy Tail team reunited with the other members. Celebratory drinks were in order, an occasional fight broke out as usual causing infectious laughter.

It seemed like an ordinary day at the Fairy Tail guild.

Just like before.

She missed that.

The master then went up on stage to explain Fairy Tail's sacred treasure. Fairy Heart.

But before he could, Mavis the first master joined him on the podium. She went on to explain her relationship with Zeref and how Fairy Tail came to be.

Vyra was in awe listening to the story. Encountering Zeref with her very eyes... more than once, she could tell how much the dark wizard was suffering. All he wanted to do was die because he lived too long in this world.

It was quite a Romeo and Juliet story. Mavis was his light, The one that could've ended his suffering... but her too, was cursed.

"Hey Vyra!!!" Cana drunkenly invaded the girls personal space with reddened cheeks holding a refilled pitcher of beer

Vyra, not so much in the mood to deal with Cana's 'drunkness', lightly rolled her eyes.

"So talk ta me-" The brunette pushed

"What is it Cana-" Vyra took a sip of her drink

"So what's the deal with you and Sabertooth's local hottie???"

The mention of the blonde headed guild master made the girl's eyes widen catching the attention of the other girls at the table

'Nosy son of a-'

Thank god the boys couldn't hear, they were too busy attempting to fight each other.

"CANA!!!" Lucy steamed

"What's it to you?" The bluenette instantly put up a shield of defense

Okay, it kinda jabbed Vyra in the chest that Cana thought that Sting was a 'Hottie'.

"He's-" Vyra paused before looking up to the ceiling

"Hold it!!" Lucy stood up butting in

"Vyra-" She pointed

"You don't have to answer that-"

Thinking about it, her and Sting never really put a label on their relationship. I mean, they loved each other... isn't that enough?

They're dating... aren't they?

"You two kissed before, haven't ya?" Cana bluntly asked

"Well yeah-" Vyra took a swig of her drink causing Lucy and Wendy's cheeks to burn

It was weird to call Sting her boyfriend out loud because their relationship is so much more than that.

When the girl was with Gray for example, it was easy for her to call him her boyfriend... because ever since she was a little kid she had a crush on the boy.

Over the years Vyra has changed. Through all the fairy Tail's hardships, her situation with Jellal, her childhood of course Vyra isn't the same person she was five years ago. 

To actually admit Sting was her boyfriend herself, made her cheeks burn as bright as Natsu's flames.

But yeah, I guess he was.

"Sting-" She began thinking about the blonde headed dragon slayer

"Is a great guy, a-and I l-like being around h-him-"