chapter 1

Helen's in pov

The day is over trying to handle customers is so difficult right now I'm trying to close the day with writing off in the account books the expense i do the same thing on the laptop which I own I need to have a backup of everything I quickly finish my work and my phone began to ring I smile to see my best friend Sasha calling me I quickly pack my bag and answer the call " hey hi where are you haven't you finished yet " she screams in the phone " ya im done just packing coming  " I reply and walk out of the restaurant making sure I lock it and give the left overs to the poor homeless people who wait outside the restaurant for food I disconnected my call and keep it in my bag when someone holds my hand " hey you know they are going to demolish this place soon I hope you are vacating this place I don't want to miss on this delicious treats everyday " a child in dirty ragged clothes said " it's not going to happen there are five years more I just spoke to the owner before opening the restaurant so don't worry" I said and ruffled his hair and walked out the moment I stepped in the car I was engulfed in bear hug by Brian and Sasha who are waiting for me in their car since my car was getting repaired they were picking me and dropping me home " so how was your day" Brian asked " good as usual " I replied " what's wrong is something bothering you" Sasha asked " hmm not exactly " I replied " have you decided to shift that restaurant of yours"Brian asked " why what for I mean why should I move" I asked " oh babe haven't you heard this place is going to demolish soon look at the surrounding area they are already gone " Sasha said " I have spoken to Charles and he hasn't decided yet to demolish this place he is busy with something else  if he plans to do it he will let me know in advance " I replied " hope so because if he tends to forget you will have to pay the price" Brian replied " you know Charlie won't do that if he does I will kill him  myself" I replied earning a giggle from both of them they drop me home im so tired that the moment I open the door of my small cosy apartment I crash in my bed and fall asleep I wake up next morning with my alarm ringing loud I rub my eyes and notice that last night I didn't even change I change my phone settings from flight mode to normal and the same moment someone is banging my  door as if their life depends on it I don't check my phone but the continuous alerts show that I have received  lot of messages I get and open the door only to find Sasha there " what the hell are you doing can't you answer the phone I have been calling you idiot " she said I was still in my sleep when she put on the TV breaking news displayed on the screen and the scene on the TV shook me to the core my restaurant was demolished I stood there watching like a statue "lets go " I said walking out of my apartment not bothering to lock it.