chapter 22

Helen's pov continued

" What " Mr Davidson said " yes dad you heard me right she will not stay with him anymore nor she will work with him and trust me if you don't listen this time I swear I will leave and take her with me" Charlie said and I hugged him " don't you dare she's coming with me " Roger shouted and tried to pull me to him but received another punch from Charlie I hugged him tighter " no she's not she doesn't like you no matter how many times she told me that but I ignored but not any more I'm not going to listen a word against her come babe let's go home you don't have to stay with him anymore " Charlie said and kissed my head ' wait Charles what are you doing don't forget that this is about her safety we had decided that we will do anything to keep her safe remember" Mr Davidson said " I know dad but he's not treating her well he treats her like shit I can't see this not her atleast I just can't I have ignored all this but not anymore" Charlie said and made me sit in his lap I got up and took the first aid box and started tending his wounds Roger was fuming in anger and took long strides to pull me out of Charlie's lap but before he could do anything Mr Davidson stopped him and said "enough now Helen just leave and stay in my office " I shook my head and Charlie held me close " she's not going anywhere" Charlie said " go Helen please I want to sort out things little one please" Mr Davidson said and pushed me out of the office I went to his cabin and waited for them in the meantime I was wondering what made Roger say all this about me but one good thing was that I won't be staying with him ever and I was very happy for that the office had an adjoining door which was connected to Charlie's office I opened the door slightly only to hear all three of them shouting " I told you dad I'm not letting her stay with him " Charlie said "listen son it's for her safety and Roger next time you hurt her I won't spare you" Mr Davidson spoke "no dad I had enough she was anyways not happy I can see it " Charlie spoke " I know she's not but it doesn't mean we can dance on her fingers she's special I know that but right now we don't want distraction" Mr Davidson said did he just call me distraction I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself these idiots were calling me distraction I stood by the window and started looking outside when I heard the door open and all of them walked in Mr Davidson cleared his throat and I didn't move " Helen baby how are you feeling now" Mr Davidson asked I just stood there looking out when two arms hugged me from behind I knew it was Charlie " hey lioness calm down ok I won't agree if he's wrong " he said and made me sit in his lap " Helen baby I have decided that you are staying with Roger and the reason is nothing but for your own good " Mr Davidson said " I'm not staying with him nor I'm staying with you I'm going to stay in my apartment just like I did before because I don't want to create any distraction for you people understand Mr Davidson and consider me as terminated im not working here anymore don't even dare to contact me going forward if I'm a slut like what he says then let me be you loser " I said and walked out slamming the door behind me " wait girl " Charlie said and ran behind me before I could enter the elevator he pulled me in a bear hug "please baby let us explain" he said I tried to push him away " I want to go home " I said and he did take me to his place I had a fixed room in his huge penthouse I went straight to my room and hugged my pillow and fell asleep I didn't feel like crying because I knew this is what they thought about me and it didn't matter to me anymore.