chapter 35

Roger's pov

When we walked out of our bedroom I noticed my lioness couldn't walk properly she was limping I carried her to her seat and buckles her up " is it hurting" I asked and she nodded " I'm sorry baby I can't control when I'm around you" I said and kissed her head she put her head on my shoulder and relaxed as I put my arms around her and comforted her after few minutes the pilot announced that we have landed since she couldn't walk I carried her down to the car which was waiting for us and placed her in car and took a seat besides her " my parents are home and they are eager to see you " I said " hmm but Roger don't you think it's going too fast" she said " I have already wasted a year kitten if I would have claimed you then by now you would be pregnant with my child " I said " can I call Charlie he needs to know where I am " she said " aren't I good enough why do you need to call him " I said in anger and she looked at me confused I took a deep breath to calm myself " baby you don't need to inform Charles about this okay and don't talk about him I don't like to hear anyone's name apart from mine coming out from that mouth of yours okay" I said and she nodded " now you need to smile and treat my parents as yours I know that your an orphan but that won't stop them from showering their love on you" I said she looked at me with wide eyes I kissed her cheeks and made her sit in my lap I was tensed I hoped that my parents don't create a scene and make her uncomfortable I was lost in my thoughts when she kissed my lips " what are you thinking don't worry Roger I will behave " she said I smiled " it's not that Helen I hope they don't create a scene" I said "and why will your parents create a scene" she asked " they have fixed my marriage with someone whom I saw when I was a kid I had apprantely kissed her when she was five or six years old I was thirteen then" I said " you kissed a baby " she said " yeah fucking hormones" I said " so now you can kiss me " she said and pecked my lips I smiled and said "any time baby I'm all yours " and smashed my lips on hers " who is that girl" she asked "I don't know it happened at Charlie's place" he said and before she could ask anything the driver announced that we had reached " don't worry Roger they will like me " she said " I hope so but it really doesn't matter you will be my wife only if there wasn't so many issues we would be going on our honeymoon " I said and she blushed we got down of the car and entered my family mansion mom was delighted to see me but she was upset to see Helen with me " oh my baby you are home I missed you " mom said and ignored Helen but she didn't mind "mom this is my girlfriend" I said and she ignored I took my baby's hand and walked in " your dad is busy go and freshen up I will send your luggage upstairs " mom said went since my baby couldn't walk I carried her to my room as I placed her on the bed the servants had got my bags on top my kitten looked confused " what happened baby " I asked " hmm I think they didn't get my bags " Helen spoke I walked out of the room and went down to get her bags but they weren't there I asked the maids about her bags and after threating them they told me that my mom.had asked them to throw the bags out I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and got her bags to my room " here now go change you must be tired" I said " hmm I am but won't you join me in the shower" she said I smiled "getting bold huh but you are sore so you need rest " I said " It hurts down there but I think I can manage " she said and then I carried her to the bathroom after washing her body I made love to her in the shower she rested on my chest when we made love in the bathtub " fuck baby I think I must have ripped you apart " I said and caressed her belly " hmm do it again Roger please " she begged " no baby it's enough for today your not used to it " I said and kissed her ears " but I want more please only for the next fifteen minutes then I won't demand " she said "no baby we have done it everywhere now it's been an hour now not again" I said but she got up and pulled the plug and filled the bathtub with hot water again I just looked at what she was doing when she was satisfied with the temperature she turned towards me and brought her pussy close to my face and before I could even touch it she grabbed my cock and shoved it in her pussy "fuck it's too big for me " she said I was speechless at her actions she rocked her hips up and down my shaft and shoved her boobs in my face she was indeed a lioness.