chapter 37

Rogers pov continued

After dinner dad asked Helen to follow  him i'am waiting for them I was never this nervous I know my dad didn't approve it and I hope he doesn't get rid of her it's been an hour now and I don't understand what are they talking about after sometime mom also walks in the study I try to follow but she stopped me I'm so worried about her I may be a fierce mafia leader but this girl had made me feel everything that I wasn't supposed to feel after three hours my dad calls me and I enter the study I look around and see Helen sitting on the couch with a sad  face before I could say anything to her dad calls out " Helen come here and sit I need to talk to both of you" " but fir the past three hours we were talking right what more you want to hear now I have already told you everything" she said in an irritated tone " I just want to know how much  now much Roger knows about you " dad replied " okay " she said and came and sat besides me I hugged her and kissed her head " is everything okay" I asked " yeah just another stupid interview session your dad took fir three hours" she replied before I could say anything dad spoke " Roger his long you have known her" " hmm a year now probably" I replied "and what do your know about her and her family" dad asked " I did a background check on her she studied from the same university from where Charles and I finished our studies" I replied " her family details" dad asked " dad please not here " I replied " I want to know from you how much you know her" I took a deep breath and said "she's an orphan her mom is dead " Helen looked at me with wide eyes and then at my dad " hmm that's it " dad asked and I nodded" yeah what else you wanted to know" I asked " you know she is very close to Charles and he's very possessive of her " dad replied " yes I know but she's mine now and trust me dad I won't let her go no matter how much Charles insist " I said " Roger I have asked him to be present here he will be here by evening and till then Helen you will stay in a different room I don't want any arguments" dad spoke " but why should age stay in another room " I asked " because I don't want her to get pregnant you got it there is a lot going on and u don't want it to be complicated it further" dad replied " but I gave her a shot so it won't happen I'm not letting her stay in another room" I replied " Roger Charles is against this he won't like it am I wrong Helen tell me didn't he warn you of Roger" dad asked her " yes he did but it was a different story now I love him " she replied " and who will you chose over Charles and Roger and speak the truth" dad asked " Charlie" she replied "what the hell are you talking " I said as I grabbed her shoulders "dont you love me and you chose Charles over me how dare you after all what happened between us I thought that you would forget him" I said "Roger it's not like what you are thinking he's like a family to me just like a big brother " she said the moment she said that I was relieved " just like a big brother" dad asked and she nodded " I'm glad that he chose you but I'm not happy the way it happened anyways we will talk again when Charles is here " dad said and I took Helen to my room " go rest " I said and walked toward the balcony lighting my cigarette " Roger I'm sorry I did mean to hurt you but I can't say no to Charlie he had asked me to be away from you " she said " go and rest Helen " I said annoyed as I smoked but she didn't she stood on the toes and kissed me intially I didn't reciprocate but she was trying hard so I kissed her back holding her butt I wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her against the wall for support her hands were around my neck as I continued to kiss her mouth I ripped off her panties and let my monster out of its cage within seconds I was pounding her against the wall I unzipped her dress and she raised her hands to get rid of it her boobs were bouncing against my chest it was a sight to watch after I was done I let her stand and she couldn't so I  carried her to bed but then she wanted more I got between her legs again and continued to ravish her I lost the count to times I filled her but we when I realized it was already dinner time.