chapter 54

Roger's pov continued

I made my love sit in my lap facing the mirror besides my bed she was tired but I wanted to know the truth so I got a warm  towel and patted her core till it was clean  I made her wear her bra and panties and pulled her in my lap once she was comfortable I started placing open mouth kisses on her neck all the way to her shoulder she was now leaning on me with her head on my shoulder I pulled her  bra down and then I started kneading her boobs pinching and pulling her nipples everytime the pinch was rough and so was the pull I continued to do it till she was wet enough " Roger please stop it's hurting" she said but I ignored her and kissed her mouth I could feel her moaning in NY mouth but I didn't stop there I slid her panties at the side and entered my fingers in her tight hole and started pumping her pussy by now my love was now bouncing in my arms "please stop it Roger please fuck ahh no Roger " she said I ripped her panties pulled her under me and entered her she was screaming in my name I started grinding my hips in her " fuck baby I love you say it now baby" I said " ahh I love you Roger please now ahhh oh god no" she said  as I continued to pound her by now she was breathing heavily I continued to suck her breast while I cane in her after I was done I kissed her head "I love you baby don't ever leave me love" I said in her ears " I won't but why do you think I would leave you alone" she said and kissed my lips I hugged her naked body against mine " you wanted to tell me something right" I asked taking her hand in mine " yes actually dad and Charlie are acting weird " she said " why do you think so baby  " I asked " i really don't know they said I'm not safe with you but I didn't agree they were asking me to move in with them but I refused " she said I hugged her I wasn't letting her go anyways " tomorrow I will teach you how to shoot so you can use can protect yourself " I said " but why you are there right " she replied " I know baby I'm there but if someone tries to hurt you then you can save yourself and you can save me also one more thing on Saturday the Russians are planning to attack so I need to be sure that you are well prepared now sleep baby you need rest  " I said and patted her head till she fell asleep she was sleeping peacefully I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me I couldn't understand why was her family asking her to be away from me weren't they aware that I lived her and I would protect her more than myself tomorrow would be a long day I tech her how to shoot Saturday was just a day away and she needs a lot of practice soon I fell asleep I woke up early and saw my kitten was still fast asleep I decided to wake her up so I started kissing her face then her lips I raise her leg and enter her from behind my hands are in between her breast and I pull her closer to me I began moving in and out while massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples as I pumped her pussy after sometime I feel myself getting harder and then my load shoots deep in her once by next year I want to see my little ones running in the house I carry her to the shower and gently wash her body after having breakfast I take her to the training room where I have to teach her how to shoot she's tired today especially because of my morning activities in bed " can we do this later Roger I'm sleepy " she said "no baby you have to learn alot now come on let me teach you " I said but she refused so I let her rest " okay fine go and rest but after lunch we are going to do it and I don't care whether you are tired or not we are practicing " I said and she nodded in the mean time I was keeping a track of her family and tomorrow's day is very important to both of us.