chapter 53

Roger's pov

For the past few days Helen was acting weird she wanted to speak to me regarding something but I just shrugged it off Charles and Mr Davidson wanted her to stay with them and I refused they thought that she was more safe with her but I was the leader of the largest mafia I couldn't allow the love of my life to be away from me I was busy with my parents organizing their anniversary that's when my sources told me that we were going to be attacked the same day I decided that I need to prepare Helen for that so I went home early but I saw her last asleep on the couch I carried get to our room and changed her in one of my t shirts I kissed her forehead and went back to the living area and sat down on the couch I saw a note pad there she had scribbled something on it there were circles I knew she did this when she was upset or in deep thought but then I noticed that she had written some names in that circle the names belonged to Zoe, Charles her dad and her she was thinking about something that I couldn't figure out here Zoe had a strong will power he didn't break but what he told me had suprised me he told me no matter how much I tried Helen would be his in the end so I decided that tonight I will show him something I went in my room and took off my clothes an got on top of her I removed Helen's t shirts and started sucking her boobs I touched her naked flesh and then I parted her legs with my knees and entered her as I kissed her she responded back I told her that I was recording it at first she was upset but when I told her the reason she agreed and started responding her she was enjoying the attention I gave her in bed after recording most of the part I stopped the recording and made live to her she was meeting my each and every thrust with her hips meeting mine "Roger please" she said " please what baby " I said as I looked into her eyes while entering her core she brings her arms up, and wraps it around my neck every inch  of your me wants her I  slowly slip inside her, it is wet and warm it's soft as the finest silk. I  kiss  her and our tongues are  entwined with hers I go in and out and in and out, keeping my constant rhythm with every thrust, my pleasure builds soon I  feel myself on the brink of an explosion her muscles tighten u p and she  cries out in ecstasy all I want is to release the tension, to come inside her.
and then the I release I can feel my  penis pulsating in waves as i come.l in her vaginal it only lasts for a few seconds before it's over and afterwards, there is a calm silence surrounding me I  feel at peace slowly, my  penis returns to its placid state I'm still in her entangled in her arms nothing can  get me to move from this position I feel my that my dick is resting in it's nest this is the place I was meant to be but in a few minutes I'm ready for round 2 and continue to ravish her body her when I'm  inside her I can feel the  tightness and warmth of her pussy she is allowing me to be in her and this arouses me I'm doing a good work on her and she is having a great time thanks to me I try different positions to satisfy her needs and mine after releasing in her I just get her on top on my body and feel her  naked flesh against mine and soon we fall asleep in each other's arms I wake up when my phone starts ringing it's one of my men who tells me that there is something wrong with the Davidson's family I look down at my love who us sleeping peacefully in my arms holding my waist I ask my guards to send me proofs of the conversation they had and what was Charles up to wasn't he aware that Helen his in little sister was in my arms if he is trying to over throw me he is in deep shit I just hope my love isn't involved in all this mess.