chapter 31

Rogers pov

At last I had her in my arms with me on my bed this little vixen had never left my mind since I saw her right now she was sleeping on my chest naked and I was still inside her tight core it was her first time and I was very happy that I took her she was tired because when I realized that she was a virgin I couldn't control myself anymore and continued taking her again and again intially she did try to stop me but then I couldn't control myself I have waited for this moment and I will make this small vacation memorable right now im touching her naked body still feeling her naked flesh against mine I gentIy caress her boobs and her smell her hair I will osmper my lioness so much that she won't even know how much I have spolit her
I still remember when I saw her file it said that she was an orphan but then Charlie was very possessive about her he wasn't letting her alone he was always like a bodyguard with her he wanted to protect her all the time my blood boiled when I saw her sitting in their lap even Mr Davidson was behind her that old man should understand that she was his daughter's age and this lioness of mine didn't mind to sit on their lap I had asked my investigator to dig out the details but he couldn't find anything after this vacation I will introduce her to my parents they should know the girl who is going to give them grandkids I had not used any protection last night and there was no need for it for the past five months I have not touched anyone just to be with my lioness I made sure I was clean her eating habits were bad and I will change that she has to be healthy to bear my cubs I wasn't aware that her periods were painful but during those times I used to hug her and sleep besides her if her forehead had creases on it due to pain I would gently rub her belly so that she could sleep peacefully I never hated her but I didn't like the closeness between her and Charles he was my best friend but I knew he was a flirt Helen wasn't his type but he acted like a kid when he was around her he was a mafia leader for god's sake he was promising the world to her and Helen was all in smiles with him but never smiled at me I tried to be social with her but she was the first person to ignore me she didn't mind sitting in that broken office for days she would sit in the floor and work until I got her shifted to mine I had seen how disgusted she was when she saw me with my assistant who was sitting on my lap I tried explaining but she didn't bother to listen to me she was laughing when I tried to explain I asked my assistant to get out but my lioness thought it was for her I had fired my assistant after that stunt just then I saw Helen walk away I asked her to stop but she didn't listen so I called her I asked her to wait but she didn't when I met her in the parking lot my assistant was begging me to keep her on the job but she should have known that she already messes up I gestured Helen to sit in the car but she didn't she told me that Charles had given her the keys and she just drive away without looking back I pushed my assistant away and followed her but then I noticed that her car had  crashed in a tree nearby I couldn't control myself anymore so I ran to her car there was smoke coming out of her car I broke the glass and opened the door only to find her unconscious her hand was supporting her head I carried her to my car and took her to the hospital it was all my fault only if I would have been more careful she wouldn't have been in the hospital.