chapter 12

Helen's pov continued

I woke up but my head was heavy and bandaged there were some beeping sounds I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in a white room and it didn't take me long to guess that I was in a hospital I tried to sit but before I could a doctor and Charlie rushed in along with him that idiot was there " babe you woke up I was so scared are you okay " Charlie asked " I don't think so " I said I looked around and saw only my hand was bandaged " you have a fracture so make sure you don't move your hand much " the doctor said " and what about this " I said pointing towards my head he looked at Charlie and Roger and they both nodded " those are just scratches" he said after few minutes Sasha and Brian rushed in and started bombarding me with  questions regarding the accident I answered them all and they hugged me after three hours they left actually Roger made them leave I really don't know what is wrong with this guy he was so very upset layer that evening Charlie came to meet me " so how is my baby" he said I really wanted to jump in his arms " I really missed you so much" I said looking around if the devil was there " are you missing someone else also " he said grinning " no just making sure he isn't here he doesn't allow anyone to talk to me why aren't you here instead of him " I asked " well you know how dad is so I guess he had to babysit you and as far as I know you hate them and him also" he said and I nodded " so what did you get for me I hope its not salad this guy is making me eat salads I feel like I'm a cow who's eating grass and leaves" I said and he laughed " hmm I know he's a  fitness freak what they say diet conscious and that's the reason why he's so fit and anyways you need to eat healthy so that you can recover soon" he said I just mocked at him " but it's ok if you don't want to eat this I will " he said as he opened my favourite pepperoni cheese pizza it was smelling so yummy "ah I'm feeling so good please don't tease me it's so divine" I said I snatched the box from his hands and started eating " amazing I'm so satisfied " I said and the door opened and an angry Roger walked in " what are you doing in here" he asked Charlie " well I'm the one who asked you to take care of her in my absence so now you can go home so that I can take care of her" Charlie said "I'm not going anywhere what were you both doing by the way "he asked "I had got her favourite pizza with extra cheese" Charlie said " are you insane she needs to follow a healthy diet so that she can recover and you are feeding her this "  Roger shouted and snatched the box from my hand " you are not eating this " he said and took away the slice from my hand and then I did the unexpected thing I started crying like a baby I was sobbing like a child because I didn't like the food what he gave me to eat but this was what I liked and this idiot wasn't allowing me to eat i cried harder but Roger didn't give it to me it was almost three hours and I had not stopped crying my tears were flowing continuously and that's when Mr Davidson walked in "what happened and why is she crying" he asked Charlie and he gestured towards Roger he looked at Roger who was busy on his phone "what happened roger why is she crying " he asked "why don't you ask your son he was feeding her pizza after all this she needs to eat healthy but your son is a pyshco " he said " oh but she can chest once right " me Davidson said "no" Roger replied " it's ok to chest see what I got for you little one" Mr Davidson said as he opened an box of pizza " now eat as much as you want and  from tomorrow you will follow a strict healthy diet " he said and I just grinned "you people are insane" Roger said as all three of us started eating the pizza after we were done it was time for some coke and ice cream I was feeling much better "see you tomorrow kitten and ya take care " Mr Davidson said and left along with Roger and Charlie was sitting besides me.