chapter 3

Helen's pov continued

Those stupid guards dragged me out as I cursed that guy whatever his name was "trust me I will kill him " I said and Sasha laughed "yeah I know girl but first you need rest look at you go home now infact I will drop you home and stay there once when this calms down we will decide what to do I have already searched another place and Charles is the one who helped us to find it you need to check that place girl it's amazing" she said " no don't you ever take help from Charles I have already faced the consequences ok leave him one I don't want another burden on me " I said as I dusted my pants as I got up walking towards the parking lot I couldn't find the car in which we came but then someone spoke "mam you need to move this is the parking place for sir Montford it's reserved  here take your keys and move now " I saw our car was parked in the corner " hey listen this beautiful car belongs to that Roger Montford" I asked
" yes mam now if you could please leave" he said with an attitude " sure why not but not before this" I said and removed my heels and started hitting his so called expensive car that bastard had the audacity to throw me out using the security after I was done I threw my heels in my car and left feeling proud of the artwork that I had created " fuck you destroyed it completely" Sasha said " how dare he puts his hands on me now I can sleep peacefully" I said as I drove out of the parking lot I dropped Sasha at her apartment and went straight  to mine I parked Sasha's car and opened the door there was a weird feeling in my own house it felt creepy it felt that someone was watching me but strange no one knows where I live i was now taking my long awating shower wrapping myself in a fluffy towel I walked out of the bathroom and put on my bath robe today's events had drained my energy I  opened my laptop and started checking my account I had enough money twhich would last for couple of months this my apartment so there was no rent to be paid but what after that my only dream to be successful was destroyed by that idiot Charles and that Montford I have to start from scratch now or may be I should run to take a break from my so called Dreamland I was lost I my thoughts when my phone started ringing it was Charles "hey sweetie I'm really sorry ok see I spoke to Dad and he has suggested that you work for us like before it's the same job but with higher salary after all you are my favorite babe are you even listening Helen please talk hello hello " " I'm listening you idiot "I said  " oh God I thought you disconnected o when are you joining back trust me princess you will be the second boss her after me" Charlie's said " hmm but I really don't know what to do I mean I had left because I wanted to explore" I said " so now you see where your exploration has landed you I know princess that it's difficult but come back everything is the same trust me no one I mean no one will say anything not even dad " Charlie said "I have think about this now I am so confused" I replied " confused and you listen girl I want you here tomorrow sharp at 9 am ok no excuses I have already convinced dad and trusy me if you don't turn up then don't expect anything from me in future is that understood " he shouted  " hmm okay" I replied "and I have a suprise for you tomorrow so make sure you are on time" he said and disconnected " I hate you" I said throwing my phone away.