chapter 55

Helen's pov

At last the day had arrived Roger was busy with his work and I was sleeping I don't know but something just doesn't feel right Roger told me that everything is going to be okay but I still think that we shouldn't go I spend my time lazing around I have a phone with only Roger's number on it so I call him I ask him to come home early so that we can leave together and he agrees I don't know why but I just want to hug him by four my dress has arrived it's so beautiful and after few minutes the stylist arrive with some make-up artist they help me dress
They started curling my hair and then pinned it up my makeup was kept simple

after two hours I was ready Roger walked in and I was hugging him like a koala bear " can we skip this please" I said " don't worry baby everything will be fine we have everything covered if there is an attack I swear no one will touch you  now ca...

after two hours I was ready Roger walked in and I was hugging him like a koala bear " can we skip this please" I said " don't worry baby everything will be fine we have everything covered if there is an attack I swear no one will touch you  now calm down and let me fix this" he said and went down on his knees he lifted my dress and kissed my thigh and then he strapped the holster once he was done he placed a gun and covered it with my dress " we are ready now let me just change and we can leave after that" he said and went towards the bathroom I  sat down on the bed thinking what to do next gun isn't enough if someone attacks it will run out of bullets so what other weapon should I carry which will be easy for me I quickly went to the kitchen and searched at last I found what I was
looking for a perfect option just in case I

missed I quickly strapped it around my other thigh and made sure that it wasn't uncomfortable when I walked I went straight to my bedroom where Roger was getting ready it was hardly ten minutes and this guy was ready " let's go" he said and he pla...

missed I quickly strapped it around my other thigh and made sure that it wasn't uncomfortable when I walked I went straight to my bedroom where Roger was getting ready it was hardly ten minutes and this guy was ready " let's go" he said and he placed his hand around my waist and guided me towards his car once when I took a seat in the car Roger sat besides me he was busy with his phone again I was feeling uneasy I just hope this day passes by soon I don't know what's wrong with my family and why are they acting so weird I placed my head on Rogers chest and he placed his arms around me and kissed my head "don't worry baby everything will be okay just chill sweet heart" he said and I hummed in response I placed my head on his chest again listening to his heartbeat calmed me down a bit he was busy talking on the phone when I don't know why I kissed him he was suprised but he responded by kissing me back when we were done he said " everything is under control Helen " " I know but I'm feeling weird I don't want to lose you " I replied and he kissed me again and then got back to shouting at the person on the phone as I placed my head on his chest again we reached his parents mansion it was beautiful I really didn't want to go in but Roger took my hand and guided me inside once we were in his parents welcomed us and his mother was not happy to see me Roger asked me to be besides him all the time and I willingly agreed the evening passed  slowly  I didn't see Charlie or dad around may be they will be coming later after sometime the cake was cut and his dad announced our marriage that would be held next month but again there was no sign of Charlie and dad the party continued and everyone gathered to wish us or congratulate us now there were three people missing my dad Charlie and Roger's mother I didn't want to leave Roger but since I had to because my bladder was full I told Roger the sane and quickly hurried off after realsing the pressure I walked out and started washing my hands when suddenly someone walked in to my surprise it was dad and Charlie " time to leave baby" Charlie said.