chapter 15

Helen's pov continued

I couldn't believe what Charlie spoke he just told me that I will be working and staying with Roger " but why him only i mean I'm safe here why would someone harm me I'm nothing at least not like you" I said " I don't want to hear anything else dad will speak to you in the morning and now stop talking and go and rest I will call that idiot and ask him to help me to pack your bag back he must have not gone too far " he said and dialed Rogers number I went in my room and sat on my  bed I couldn't understand why was he pushing me to go with him just then Charlie walked in and sat besides me "I'm really sorry babe but it's for your own good he will protect you more than me just like he used to when you were a kid" Charlie spoke I looked at him confused "I told you the other day that he used to carry you when you were three and then he was sent to a boarding school you want to know the reason " he said and I just nodded " well baby now listen to me carefully I need you to be away from him just keep distance okay you were three years old when he first saw you but at that time he didn't like you at all that time we were ten I think he used to hate you like hell because whenever you saw him you used to cry but then one day you  were about to fall from a swing and he caught you from that day onwards he didn't leave you alone he carried you wherever you went and  never let you walk but one day when we were in the garden playing you were playing with a butterfly I don't know what got into him that he kissed you it wasn't just a peck but a passionate kiss his mom was annoyed and so was mine when they complained about this to his dad they decided to send him to his uncle for further studies and after that day you never saw him "he said I just looked at Charlie " don't worry he doesn't know it's you whom he had kissed but now since I told you don't go and open your mouth Infront of him "he said and I nodded "good now sleep he will be here tomorrow morning to pick you up" Charlie said I was confused to see him leave the bedroom after Charlie left I was really trying hard to remember everything but I couldn't after that incident I don't remember anything I started playing on my phone and at last I fell asleep I woke up next morning when the sun rays hit my eyes I noticed that my curtains were pulled aside and that devil was packing my bags I got up but I didn't notice that Roger was staring at me and then I realized my top was quite low for my liking I adjusted my t shirt and said "where is Charlie" but he didn't bother to answer he kept on packing when he was going to open the drawer where all my lingerie was I jumped out of my bed not even realising that my hand was hurt " I will do it " I said rubbing my hand gently to ease the pain " I have prepared a bath for you go shower " he said and opened the drawer he just took off my lingerie and dumped it in the bag without looking at it " I could have done it "I said but he didn't reply I did bother asking him again and walked off with my clothes after I was done I walked out of the shower and noticed that my room was empty and there was nothing around this idiot had packed everything I heard Charlie and Roger shouting at each other as I walked out they noticed me and stopped screaming at each other  "why do you people always fight " I said and sat to have my breakfast and both of them say besides me and started eating in silence "so why were you guys fighting" I asked  "nothing you should be bothered about" Roger said " so you are ready to go" Charlie asked and I nodded " but I really wished that I could stay with you" I spoke  but the moment those words left my mouth Roger just got up and left.