chapter 28

Helen's pov continued

Roger was on the phone till I had breakfast I didn't even bother to look at him "I have to attend a meeting and you are coming with me" Roger said "why do I have to go " I asked " because I don't want you to alone here I don't trust you " he said so now I understand why was he holding me yesterday like that he thought that I would run away but I wasn't kidnapped by him so why would he think like that maybe Charlie told him that I didn't like him so he thinks I will create trouble but I wasn't a kid to create trouble I was a grown up girl who was called an orphan I had my own restaurant I was successful maybe for a little time I would have thought a little bit more but Roger spoke " let's go" he said looking at his phone I was walking slowly but when he noticed that he took my hand and dragged me like a cattle to his car he opened the door and pushed me inside my legs were hurting as I was struggling to match his long strides when he sat besides me " move " he said and I moved away from him Charlie wasnt here to save me from him I again sat close to the window looking out and counting the trees as they passed by "what is so interesting outside let me see what are you looking at " he said in my ears i could feel his breath on my skin "hmm im looking at the scenery outside" I said and pushed myself more towards the window " are you going to sit out of the window now " Roger said putting his arm on my shoulder " no I was just " before I could speak he pulled me closer to him pulling my head towards him he kissed me again he continued deepening the kiss as I opened my lips for him to enter his hands were in my hair pulling me closer to him I opened my eyes once to look at him because I was confused to why was he kissing me but I noticed that Roger had closed his eyes during the kiss I let him continue till he was satisfied but it was a long kiss so I decided to close my eyes but I opened my eyes again when Rogers hand was between my legs touching me through my panties he was slowly rubbing his fingers on it but when he pushed his whole hand inside my panties I slightly pushed him away but he didn't move I really don't know what had gotten into him that he pushed his fingers inside me the moment his fingers entered me I jumped in my seat and that's when he broke the kiss he didn't kiss me back but he pulled my dress down till my chest was exposed in front of him he touched my breast and started giving it a soft squeeze " so fucking soft " he said and started sucking it his fingers down there were thrusting in and out of my core when he was done with my right breast he went to the second one and started sucking it harder these all feelings were new to me " please stop " I said but I guess he didn't hear it and kept sucking my breast " this thing annoys me " he said and took off my bra and tossed it away now I was sitting on his lap my chest facing him his fingers were still inside me and his lips had captured mine for now his hand was kneading my breast and pinching my nipples "we are almost there " the driver said and Roger stopped whatever he was doing he pulled my dress in place and he removed his fingers from my core and licked it clean "sweet just like I had expected it to be" he said I was feeling like puking but I didn't want him to get angry " hmm Roger my bra " I asked " you don't need one he said " i looked at him confused " you have perfect ones babe no need to tie it up let it free " he said I looked at him with wide eyes but he kissed my cheeks again and touched my breast through my dress he ran his hands through his hair and the moment the car stopped he helped me to get out of it.