chapter 36

Rogers pov continued

After our small encounter in the bathroom my lioness couldn't walk at all I smiled at her limping form I ordered her lunch in my room I warned her that we won't have sex until she felt better but my baby got angry " so now you are ignoring me right and then you will marry that girl right whom your parents chose for you" she said I was surprised by her outburst " now listen kitten we are not going to do it again okay and that's final rest now once you feel better we can continue from where we stopped" I said and she frowned my mom came to call me but she ignored Helen " your dad wants to speak to you " she said and walked out I prepared a hot water bag and placed it above below her stomach "baby you need to rest before I take you again I can't see you in pain and your new to all this" I said and opened up a tube " but Roger I want you to be inside me it feels amazing " she said I kissed her head " now rest and let me take care of you don't wear panties it will hurt more now just let me apply this so sleep on you back and spread your legs " I said  she did and I raised her dress above her hips her pussy was red  " now rest okay don't be grumpy now " I said and kissed her nose " baby we can do other things okay but not that " I said " really what other things " she asked " we will talk about it later now rest " I said and walked out my dad was in his study the moment I entered he asked me to sit " how can you get someone here without adki me don't you know that you are going to be engaged and this was fixed way before " he said " I know dad but I love her I was confused first but then I couldn't stop myself from falling for her just tell them that I'm not interested in that girl" I said "but Roger you had agree before " dad said " I know but I can't love someone else when I know I'm going to get my girl pregnant so expect a baby soon" I said "Roger you are next in queue you know this was about to happen we are joining hands with the Davidson's Charles was against it but his dad had agreed I have seen the girl son she's beautiful you won't take your eyes off her but she's a little stubborn or headstrong whatever you call it " dad said " my girl has the same qualities and on top of it I was her first I can't let her go dad just inform Mr Davidson that I'm not interested or else when I get back to US I will inform him that he can get her married somewhere else I will be okay with it " I said " it looks like you have made up your mind fine I will let the Davidson's know about your decision" dad said and I smiled " so where is this girl who has captured my arrogant sons heart " dad asked " in my room she's resting " I said " why trouble walking" dad asked laughing " yeah we have big ones " I said " yeah she will get used to it just like your mother did" dad said we started discussing about business and the people who were targeting Charles  when my mom walked in " why isn't that slut coming down for dinner I have called her twice" mom said " mom she's not a slut but my soon to be wife " I said upset " Liza don't you dare call her that you know how we are right possessive about our woman if he wants her then we shall refuse they won't mind" dad said " but I always wanted Karen's daughter for him Roger you have ruined everything" mom said and walked out "get her down for dinner " dad said and I agreed after three hours I went in my room only to see my kitten fast asleep I woke her up " baby my parents want to meet you " I said and she rubbed her eyes and woke up after she got fresh we went down for dinner my dad looked suprised to see her my mom faked a  smile at her soon food was placed on the table and my kitten frowned looking at it but dad asked her bit to eat it " I know you do t like this I will ask to prepare something else for you"  dad said after five minutes her favourite food was on the table " thank you so much I missed this food Roger doesn't allow me to even touch this " she said "after dinner I want to speak to you " he said and she nodded .