chapter 23

Helen's pov continued

I woke up to quarrelling sounds again I opened my bedroom door and walked towards the voices that were screaming at each other as I entered the living area I saw that all three of them were there Charlie, Mr Davidson and that idiot Roger "so now you people won't let me sleep also" I spoke in an irritated tone " go take rest you need it " Charlie spoke " she's going with Roger now since your awake you can leave " Mr Davidson said " I'm not going anywhere you understand old man I'm not going with him not with anyone else if you force me to go with him trust me I will do something that you may regret" I said " no more discussion on this you are staying with Roger and that's final" me Davidson shouted I couldn't control myself anymore so I threw the ash tray at him which hit his head and then when I realized what I had done I took a step back I wanted to run in my room but that idiot Roger had held me so tight that I couldn't move and Charlie was tending me Davidson wounds " who the hell are you and how could you even do this kitten" Roger said in my ears I was tired of kicking and punching him but it didn't hurt him at all "just let me go you idiot" I said but he just dragged me back there where I had created a scene Mr Davidson was now holding his head " this is what you do when im try to be good to you " he said "did I ask you to now tell this one to leave me " I shouted " please baby relax Roger just let her go for now" Charlie said but Roger didn't let me go " im taking her with me and that's final" he said " I'm not coming with you I don't like you and leave me idiot I can't breathe" I shouted and Charlie pulled me out of his arms "why do I have to stay with him I don't want to" I asked  Charlie " you are staying with me okay no one is taking you away from here " he said and I hugged him "fine then Roger you will shift here then " Mr Davidson said " I can't understand why are you guys making an issue of it just see what she has done your head is bleeding and you are so fucking concerned about her security and this best friend of mine is just too much " Roger said "so you are staying right" Mr Davidson asked " do I have a choice I am" Roger said " fine we call it a day then and tomorrow onwards we will go to office together"  Charlie said I went in my room with all smiles on my face I wouldn't be going in that house again during dinner all of us were at the table I noticed that Mr Davidson had left when I saw pasta it was done the way I like it I was happy when I tasted it was amazing I knew Crystal had done it I was happy she was here she was my favourite person and I loved the food she cooked " crystal I just love your food " I said and she came out with some vegetables " this is for you girl now eat this you are so fussy about this" she said and I started eating " you know I really like your food and you don't behave like creep" I said as I finished eating "who is a creep baby" Charlie asked " that Elle for the past five days I had nothing to do so I was keeping an eye on Elle you know just like that " I said and they both nodded " she talks with someone in a different language and she has this see on her hand" I said and showed him the sign on her arm with my fingers I saw them both getting tensed "she told me that she is searching for his weakness so that she can use it against him because he doesn't let her visit her family"  Roger stopped eating and looked at me and then at Charlie " she doesn't have a family"  he said .