chapter 25

Helen's pov continued

I was banging the door but no one answered after I was so tired and my hands started hurting hence I gave up and went and sat on my bed after two hours the door opened and the guards walked in I got up from my bed and rushed out only to be pulled back by one of the guards "stay" he barked " but I want to see him " the guard was about to hit me but at that moment Roger walked in and I could see that he was pissed off "can I see Charlie please" I said  but that same guard dragged me behind holding me by my hair these people aren't the guards of Charlie I thought "can't you understand one thing also I said stay here " he said but then I heard a bang he fell down within seconds he was covered in his blood I looked around to see if any windows were broken but no it wasn't the window it was Roger "don't you ever dare touch her again and leave us fucking alone" he said and they left I was standing like a statue there wondering what the hell happened he sat on the bed and I slowly walked towards him " hmm actually I wanted to ask how is Charlie" I asked " he is better they have removed the bullet from his arm you can see him after sometime " he said I sat down besides him " has he lost lot of blood " I asked "no he hasn't Helen I wanted to  thank you if you wouldn't notice that thing we would have lost Charles today " he said and hugged me it was weird but he pulled me in his lap and put his head in my neck I didn't move a bit but then he wasn't leaving me he hugged me tighter every second and I could feel the air leaving my lungs at last I tried to wriggle out of his death hug "please don't Helen let me hold you"he said I had no other option than to sit there in his lap and let him hug me i really don't know how long I was sitting but I noticed that he had started running his nose on my neck he was leaving soft kisses on my neck and then he continued doing it till he reached my lips I was sitting there like an idiot and letting him kiss me but when I didn't push him or revolt he smashed his lips on mine he continued sucking my bottom lip and tried to enter but I didn't let him win but then his hands went down to my neck and then inside my dress and landed on my breast he squeezed my right breast so hard that I opened my mouth and he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss his hand was now playing with my  breast he pulled my nipples and that's when I came back to earth I noticed that I was on bed and he was above me " let me go " I said and pushed him he looked hurt because but what he said next made me sad " it was a mistake you get that this didn't mean anything"  he said and I just nodded " fix yourself now we need to meet Charlie" he said and I went to the bathroom I washed my face and noticed that my bottom lip was chewed by him I applied some red lipstick to cover the damage I was drying my face with a towel when unknowingly I touched my chest and the moment I did it hurted me like hell I lowered my dress only to notice   that my chest were covered with blue and purple marks I quickly wore my clothes again and came out of the bathroom " what took you so long and why are you wearing lipstick" Roger asked " just like that I want to look good when I meet him " I said but I wanted to tell him that it was because of him I applied lipstick Roger looked annoyed he took me to Charlie's room and the moment he saw me Charlie opened his arms and I ran to him and hugged him tight my big bear " how are you feeling now" I asked " with my little angel besides me what do you expect" Charlie said and I kissed him on his cheek " baby now listen well don't argue I'm going to tell you something and you need to obey okay " he said and I nodded" you are going to stay with Roger he's going to take you with him to Italy where I was supposed to go now don't leave him he by his side and don't risk your life understood" Charlie said and I nodded " I don't like him "I said softly " he's my best friend and he will take care of you more than me" he said " why don't you come along we will enjoy " I said "next time sweet angel " Charlie said " I hate you " I said softly " but I love you baby" Charlie replied and hugged me again.