chapter 16

Helen's pov continued

"What is wrong with him" I asked " I don't know since the time he saw me sleeping besides you he's acting weird " Charlie said " when was that " I asked " in the hospital when you saw us fight I was just holding your hand and sleeping because you were hurt but then he walked in and started shouting at me " Charlie said " oh" is all I said " but be away from him as I told you last night he's not the one to be messed with and don't tell anything about us to him and one more thing you will not use your car going forward he will drop you and pick you up from office"  Charlie said " so basically you are saying that I have no freedom " I said " it's just for few days then everything will be back to normal and then you can roam around as much as you want " Charlie spoke he picked my bags and went down and there the devil was standing and smoking had I not known him my heart would have jumped out of my chest because he was looking so hot but since I know him already I don't feel anything else " take care babe and see you at work tomorrow" Charlie said as he placed the bag in the car and kissed my forehead and went to his car and I gestured him to call me "are you done can we leave now " Roger spoke I just ignored him we reached his place and he got of the car without even helping me out and Charlie wanted me to stay with him the driver opened the door for me and took my bags and that idiot just walked away I shook my head and followed him when we reached the elevator he asked his driver to leave the bags and go I looked at him with wide eyes but then I realized that I should put the bags in so I did what I had to do in my left hand that idiot didn't help a bit " be quick "he said at last after struggling I got my bags in and then he pressed some button which I didn't see when we reached the last floor the door opened and he got out without helping me again I pulled my bags out and by that time he had disappeared which door was I supposed to knock now I should have paid more attention there were three doors here on this floor if I knock the wrong one then I may disturb someone I placed my bag  near the elevator and waited it was nearly an hour and he had not returned I was tired so I sat down on the bag my shoulder had started aching now I was cursing myself for not having a phone on me but then I stopped cursing myself and started cursing Charlie for leaving me with this idiot it was almost two hours now that idiot didn't open the door and didn't know where and whose door  should I knock I was so tired i placed my head against the wall if he doesn't come in the next fifteen minutes I won't stay with him I decided but then I fell asleep I woke up in a soft bed no one was besides me but then my hand started paining and as usual I was screaming in pain after sometime I felt someone rub my shoulder and I felt better and then I noticed it was none other than that devil " you need to stop screaming like a child" he said and got up " lunch is ready and next time match up my speed because next time I won't carry you in " he said and left I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up the moment I opened the door it was huge and not to forget it was beautiful he's single so why does he need so big bathroom I thought but I ignored it anyways this wasn't my home so why should I even be bothered Roger placed the plates Infront of me and then he served me salad I looked at him " this is your lunch" I asked " no it's yours you need to eat healthy so that you can recover soon " he replied and placed some  boiled vegetables and sprouts in my plate " eat now" he ordered and I kept looking at it wondering how can someone eat this I started playing with my food but that moment my stomach started making a loud noise indicating that it needs food so I forced a spoon in my mouth and it tasted so bad never in my life I had so many green leaves in my plate I couldn't take another bite of this I looked around and didn't find anything else other than salt and pepper so I took it and started sprinkling it on my plate "enough now and start eating" he said I opened the pepper bottle and poured the contents in the plate and started eating now it was much better when he finished eating he waited for me to finish it was still difficult to do it at last he was tired of waiting and took my plate away I was glad for that " now take your medicines and rest" he said and left I went to my room and saw some medicines on the table but then I didn't know which one to take I didn't even have my file with me before this Charlie gave me my medicines so I didn't bother and since I didn't have the paper I decided not to have it but after couple of hours my pain had returned so I decided to ask the devil   his house was so big that I didn't know where he was but luckily I found someone in the kitchen her name was Elle she was working here as a maid she was in her sixties and very sweet I forgot to ask her about the devil and started speaking to her I lost track of time and my pain but then my shoulder started hurting " oh dear does it hurt wait I will call sir " she said and ran away by now the pain was unbearable I don't know when I started crying " why are you here didn't I tell you to rest and take your medicines " he said but I couldn't hear anything and passed out.