chapter 49

Helen's pov

The first day at work was pretty good most of the times Roger was with me he would touch me anywhere and everywhere I did remove his hands from me but his hold would get tighter everyday when we were leaving for work he told me the rules again which I had to follow I never knew that he was so possessive about me I only thought that he was arrogant and rude but he was an animal in bed a sex hungry beast no matter how many times he did he wasn't stopping at all he would only stop if I told him that I was tired but he wouldn't stop kissing me till I fell asleep every night he would make love to me I had never thought a guy like him would be interested in me after our engagement he shamelessly kissed me in front of our parents and at times Charles used to ask him to stop which he used to ignore even in the office he would make me sit on his lap and enter me if not on the lap he would make me bend on his desk and fuck me from behind he wanted us to get married before the shot wore off it has been a week now we were working together on the hotel project which he had taken after he destroyed my restaurant I  had just finished a meeting I had met one if my college friends who was working here as we were talking and  finalizing the designs for the hotel he asked me out for coffee and I agreed as Zoe asked me where I was fur a month and I told him that I was on a business trip he later asked me questions regarding Roger which were actually quite funny he sounded jealous but I ignored he was just about to say something else  that's when Roger walked in there was no one I was here except Zoe and Sasha " I have got some good news for you baby " Roger said and gave me some papers "what's this" I asked " your restaurant I had promised you that I would set up one because I had destroyed yours" Roger said " thank you Roger thank you so much" I said and jumped on him he caught me and wrapped my legs around his waist " anything fir you baby" Roger said and kissed me and I kissed him back when I realized that we were not alone I stopped  whatever I was doing but Roger didn't stop he was still kissing my face and then my neck before he could go further I pulled away from him " Roger meet Zoe and Zoe this is Roger" I said " I'm her boyfriend " Roger said looking at Zoe "nice to meet you " Zoe replied " thanks for this I'm going out will be back soon " I said " where are you going we need to celebrate love" Roger said pulling me back in his arms " actually I'm going to have coffee " I replied " so let me take you " Roger replied " I'm going with Zoe I mean he asked me before you" I replied Roger looked annoyed but then he said "I will join you" " that's great I hope you won't mind Zoe " I said and he just shook his head so all of us walked out of the conference room Roger kept his hand on my waist till we reached the coffee shop he ordered  my favorite one infact both of them knew which one was my favorite and that annoyed Roger when our orders arrived I started sipping on my coffee there was an awkward silence so I  decided to speak " what did you order fir yourself the same black coffee here try this  " I said looking at Roger and offering my coffee to him Roger took a sip of the coffee and then gulped it down in one go "hey I told you to take a sip " I said " here have this " he said and offered me his black coffee which was terrible " it's so bitter how can you gave this " I said and then Roger put some sugar in it " now have it " he said and it really tasted good " this is Zoe he used to study with me in college " I said and Roger just nodded "you were asking me right which of my friends are from Russia well then he's the one from Russia Sasha and Brian are his cousins " I said and then I noticed Roger looking at Zoe and Zoe was giving that weird smile " Helen baby you can tell him the remaining which I had told you not to tell anyone " Zoe said with a calm voice Roger still didn't take off his eyes from Zoe " you know Roger his family does the same thing what you people do working here is just a cover up "  I said and that's when Roger said " let's get back now" .