chapter 51

Roger's pov

I called Charles in my cabin and in the meantime I tried to calm myself so I started smoking that's  when Helen took my cigarette from my hand and kissed me I wasn't able to control myself so I kissed her back " don't leave my side okay and for god sake listen to me don't talk to that guy again " I said and hugged her " Roger he's not bad I have been with him since a long time he's not a bad person and trust me I'm sure he doesn't want to harm me if he wanted he would have already done it when he was visiting me in the restaurant" she said "what the hell you are not going to meet him again okay and trust me Helen I'm warning you don't you ever meet him there will be guards with you all the time I can't take any chances that guy is obsessed with you " I said " Roger you are overthinking it's not like that we are good friends I know him through Sasha and Brian so don't over react I love you and that won't change " she said and kissed my jaw " I love you baby but he was the one who was trying to kill your father and Charles" I said and she looked at me confused that's when Charles walked in " anything serious " Charles asked " I found him " I said " what where is he here " Charles asked "yes he is my guards should have him by now " I said "what nonsense Roger let him go he didn't hurt me " Helen said "what is she talking about " Charles asked " the leader of the Russian mafia is her friend who works here " I said " what who is he " Charles asked "Zoe her friend " i said "that Sasha's cousin " Charles said " wow so now you know him " I asked " yes I had offered him a job here because he knows Helen but I never thought he's the leader of Russian mafia " Charles said " didn't you do a background check" I asked " not really he was her friend so I didn't bother " Charles said " great I have two people here who think that they are smart one who is speaks her mind and the other is a mafia leader couldn't you see Charles he was behind her he loves her that guy is crazy for her Charles he wants her " I said " calm down Roger he can't have her she's yours you are engaged to her  everything will be handled don't worry" Charles said " if today I wouldn't be with her he would have hurt her or kidnapped her " I said "Roger please relax he hasn't right so why are you getting these negative thought in you " Helen said " because I love you I never had any weakness before but now since I have you they will target you that's it " I said she hugged me and I hugged her back my men had already taken that Zoe guy in and they had already started torturing him but he did not utter a single word but that sly smile never left his lips it couldn't be possible that he got through our doors  so easily but how could I find out in the meantime Charles decided that it wasn't sage for Helen to get with me so we Davidson asked Helen to shift with them first I didn't even Helen did not want to go but may be it was the correct thing to do so I asked them to let Helen stay with me till my parents wedding anniversary party as per my sources Zoe was just the face there was someone else who was involved in this shit I noticed some changes in Helen during this time she girl upset easily she was tensed up may be because I didn't spend enough time with her so I decided to spend my evenings with her she told me how Charles and her dad were forcing her to go with them and she had refused I told her that they may be concerned for her safety but she told me that they have never forced her to take any decisions in the past I assured that she would stay with me only.