chapter 42

Helen's pov continued

That night we went for dinner and it was amazing Roger was feeding me " I love you baby" he said and  kissed my neck and left a hickey" hmm Roger stop we are in public"i said " so what baby aren't you feeling good " he spoke and his  hands went between my  legs" we need to go " i said "where baby girl " he said and shoved my pushed his finger in me "ah please oh nooo not here Roger noo" I said "do you love me baby" he  asked "hmm yes Roger please " I replied " so kiss me baby " "ahh but ...ouchhh what noo hmmm " I said and he pinched my pussy i kissed him but after sometime I pulled away " what happened baby wasn't I good " he asked "what happened Helen " he asked "you should stop this Roger I know you won't like me" I said crying "it's true baby I don't like you but love you now tell me what's bothering this head of yours" he said " I don't know anything I don't even know to kiss " I said softly " hmm okay and" he took me to the car I continued "and I'm not experienced in bed you were my first in everything so you will hate me after some days" I said he hugged me I was crying like a baby he tried to calm me down he buckled me up but as soon as the he took off he got rid of our seat belts and made me sit in his lap and said  "why are you even thinking like that baby I'm happy that I'm your first and you are so raw hmm I love you there is nothing wrong with you baby I will teach you and I know you are a quick learner now give me a hug " I hugged him and he started kissing me as I giggled he pulled my dress down and started sucking my  nipples it felt so good that I pushed my breast in his face  "Roger we can't do it here" i said "let's go baby I can't wait to ruin that thing between your legs" he  said and carried me to that bedroom I got rid of my clothes and waited for him " my lioness is ready huh"  he said and i blushed once he got rid of his clothes "you won't be able to walk when we get out if this jet and I will make sure of it" he  said and entered continued his torture he pinched and pulled my  nipples "you are mine baby girl I own this body of yours tell me who owns this fucking pussy" he asked " you Roger I'm yours " I replied he was getting wild and I didn't mind but then someone knocked  and informed that we were about to land in ten minutes my underwear was missing so I had to stay behind Roger  all the time it was still hurting and I could see the guilt in his eyes he apologized for being rough but I guess he is always rough  I asked him if I could call Charles but he refused we reached his place his mansion was beautiful I met his parents and his mom  didn't like me I guessed that because Roger had to get my bags in his room he asked me to change  but since he was in a good mood I asked if he wanted to join me in the shower he told me that I was in pain but I told him that I can manage and then there was no looking back I just wanted him all the time I was surprised when I was straddling him in the bathtub and pulled his head to my chest so that he could suck my nipples I couldn't walk at all after this stunt Roger ordered lunch in his room he told me that we won't have sex until i felt better so I got angry and told him that he was ignoring me right and then you will marry someone whom his parents chose but then he said  " now listen kitten we are not going to do it again okay and that's final rest now once you feel better we can continue from where we stopped" his mom informed him that his dad wanted to see him now and ignored me Roger gave me a hot water bag and tucked me in bed and left but not before applying something cool in my core he told me not wear panties as it would hurt but I had turned into a slut who wanted him all the time so I asked him to do it again but he refused and left soon I fell asleep and I woke up when Roger was shaking me  " baby my parents want to meet you " Roger said and  after I washed my face we went down for dinner his dad was suprised but my attention was on that dinner table because i was hungry but soon I saw it was all healthy food I frowned " I know you dont like this I will ask them to prepare something else for you"  his dad said after five minutes they had a yummy burger and fries " thank you so much I missed this food Roger doesn't allow me to even touch this " I said "after dinner I want to speak to you " his dad spoke.