chapter 48

Roger's pov

Two days passed in a bliss with Helen besides me my attention was on her all the time there wasn't a single moment where I could keep my hands off her I just spent my weekend with her in my arms she was my everything right now she was sleeping in my arms after watching her favorite movies for six hours I kissed her head and carried her to my bedroom and placed her on the bed after tucking her in a soft blanket I went to my study I got back to my work someone was keeping a track on her they had put a tracking devicevin her phone and that was the reason why I never gave her phone back  I had to keep her safe from everything she was my life and now it was my responsibility to save her from our enemies her dad and brother were now with me but I still had no idea who was that Russian mafia who was behind our lives he had targeted few of our Warehouses but they were empty and that was the main reason why Mr Davidson returned after our engagement along with Helen we had to be careful with everything because now I can't afford to lose her after I was done with my research I went to my bedroom and my angel was fast asleep I hugged her from behind and fell asleep next morning I woke up when she started moving in my arms she always does that before she wakes up I hugged her tighter so that she doesn't punch me while she stretches herself before waking up but no her hand hit me hard in the chest as she stretched herself "good morning love" I whispered in her ears "hmm good morning Roger" she replied and kissed my cheek I pulled her in my arms " Roger let me go I want to pee" she said " no first let me feel you"I replied " we have to go to work today "  she said " hmm not before I do this" I said and kissed her lips I continued to explore every corner if her mouth after I was done I let her go because her bladder was full but just when she finished I went in the bathroom and carried her back to bed "let me go you ..."she said and I didn't let her finish and kissed her and carried her back to bed she was wearing a loose t shirt so I raised it and started kissing her neck " Roger we will be late" she said "we are the owners baby now let me just finish what I gave started " I said and trailed kisses down her chest to get stomach and then her pussy she wasn't wearing any panties i breathe over the pussy it smells great I spread her pussy lips and rub my tongue over it taking  her pussy lips one by one in mouth and start  sucking after Im done I kiss her inner thighs and then her pussy I slowly insert one finger in her warm hole and she's so wet I move your tongue in circular fashion trying to lick her wall and taste her making sure I nibble on her clit I can hear her moaning she holds my hair and start pressing my head to her slit I start licking clit grabbing  her ass i lick her completely dry and then enter her wet hole " ahh Roger fuck it's too much " she said " yes baby let me in now spread your legs wider" I said and she does I kiss her breast as I gently thrust in and out of her slit and within minutes I shoot my load in her as she wrapped her legs around my waist after I emptied my balls in her I helped her in the shower to wash her body and then got her ready for work after having our breakfast I reminded her that she won't disclose anything about our engagement to anyone and she agreed when we reached office I made sure that she wouldn't meet anyone without my permission whenever we were alone I kissed her lips " we are at work Roger you need to stop touching me all the time" she said " I can't be away from you love after our marriage one thing is sure I'm going to put a baby right here" I said touching her belly " but what if someone walks in " she said " the room is sound proof and guess what it needs a finger print to get in now come here " I said and pulled her to my chest I pulled her dress down to reveal her breast “These are for me.” I buried my face between them I removed her bra I started sucking on her nipples after spending a lot of time focusing on her breasts,i moved my hand to her sex she was radiating heat helen moved her hand in a similar fashion and found me hard I undid my belt and opened my pants, letting my cock burst out" bend over the table.” I said and she complied immediately, and it took me only seconds to get behind her I bent close, wanting to taste her, and get her a little wet for what I intended to do next, so I licked her slit, shoving my tongue inside. She gasped and squirmed, and she was already quite wet I stood up and shoved my cock into her hard, and just started pounding away. She came almost immediately, and I lasted only a few moments more. We collapsed on the table breathing heavily after I shot my load in her  we got dressed after that she started ignoring me when we were about to leave I kissed her passionately in the parking lot .