chapter 39

Unknown pov

We missed our aim again how can we keep missing it first the accident then this all this time my love was supporting the wrong person she was the one who sat in the car and then again helped Charles to live a longer life and now fucking she disappeared that Charles had sent her somewhere with that bastard Roger my blood boiled at the thought that she was alone with him I know Charles is ger brother but that Roger isn't someone I like after Charles he's next I know my sweet hates him to the core and that's what I love about her once this is over she will be my queen I will take her to Russia with me and we shall rule together and have many children I want to put a baby in her every nine months fuck that though makes me hard but it's past one month now and there is no track of her I had put a tracking device in her phone but since her accident she isn't using her phone neither Charles is calling her not he's contacting Roger I know she's with him since they all use a private jet it's difficult to locate them I tried to trace Sasha's call records but it was of no use she was completely useless to me that girl didn't even think of my kitten as friend she just used her to get closer to her status but I was grateful to Sasha that she kept most of the boys away from Helen when we were in school she TD everyone that Helen is lesbian and was not interested in his at first I felt heat broken but when I spoke to her regarding my homework i askwd her about this and she laughed when I told her about the rumours she said that she was straight and was interested in opposite sex when I told her that Sasha was the one who spread the rumors she was confused but she didn't hesitate to confront Sasha who in return told her that she was protecting her from all those guys and my navie kitten believed her Sasha was never her friend she was jealous of her but she was good actress and she has been fooling her since years and if I can't get in touch with Helen I always have Sasha to let me know what she's doing at present I'm really trying hard to know where my kitten is I gave searched the entire Italy but there was no trace of her it my kitten is not fond of social media so that I can track her pics and location from her social media accounts but Charles and Roger are active on social media they keep uploading their business photos only which were taken a year ago or before they left to Italy i noticed that even Charles was missing now I didn't know where to find them so to get them back here I need to do something but what and I already have a plan and as per that plan someone has to die since Charles and Roger isn't here then let's target Mr Davidson who is useless as of right now we prepare our plan on how to get him trapped and kill him mercilessly as he killed my father it's time for revenge and to get the love of my life back in my arms I really miss her and to get her back I can sacrifice her daddy dearest and I will very soon.