chapter 10

Helen's pov continued

I tried to call that devil but he didn't answer my calls he's just in the next cabin besides me but I don't want to go there and see his face after checking the 50th desgin I was fed up he just wanted to frustrate me and guess what he was winning I stopped my work and put my head down on the desk and fell asleep I guess I was too tired when I woke up I was sleeping on the couch at first I didn't notice but then I realized that I fell asleep on the chair with my head on the desk "from when did I start walking in sleep " I asked myself it was almost lunch time so I quickly went to Charlie's cabin and saw he was already having his lunch " oh so now you started eating without me " I asked " weren't you busy Roger told me that he had given you work and you were determined to finish it before lunch so I didn't disturb you" he said " yeah I was so busy that I fell asleep that idiot gave me so many designs to select that it put me to sleep" I said and started having his lunch " you're hungry I see here have this it's so tasty you will love it " he said as he handed me a burger " thanks man "  I said munching on some of his fries " Charlie I wanted to ask you something " I asked "shoot" he replied "from when do you know this Roger " I asked " since I was a kid " he replied " really then how didn't I see him " I asked " actually you did but you don't remember you were just three years old " he said " really so that time also he was like that only arrogant and rude" I asked " no actually yes he's like that for quite sometime but we all were friends that time " he said " he was friends with me also " I asked " yeah babe he was infact he used to play with you and carry you around " he replied I choked on my fries and Charlie patted my back " you need to slow down babe now breathe " he said as he rubbed my back " oh I'm so sorry to disturb your intimate moment please continue" someone said and I knew who it was "don't bother to answer" I replied to Charlie " it's not what you think Roger" Charles said " I don't need any explanation you can continue whatever you were doing I just wanted to see if you favorite has finished the work I had given her " Roger spoke " no I didn't actually I wanted to ask you why aren't you any my calls " I asked " I don't feel like " Roger replied " well then let me ask you something else then I had already selected five designs then why did you give me the more to check" I asked " do you mind working instead of complaining  just do the work which is assigned to you" Roger spoke and left " i can guarantee you Charlie this guy is having an affair with that assistant of his " I said " may be he's a handsome guy " Charlie replied " yeah with a black heart now since that moron has given me extra work let's get back to work and one more thing you know I haven't got my car so you are dropping me home " I said " sure" Charlie replied I returned to my cabin and git back to my boring work it was almost five and I had just managed to finish 75%  of my work when Charlie walked in "listen babe I have an urgent meeting to attend so I won't be able to drop you home" he said " huh what so I have to go home alone Charlie you are so bad " I said " okay I know that so I have got a solution I have asked Roger to drop you home and guess what he has agreed " he said " you must be joking I'm not going with that idiot give me your car keys I will drive to my place " I said " are you sure " he asked " yes I'm always sure" I said and with that Charlie gave me his keys and left but before leaving I hugged him and said thank you it was almost six my work was over at last I had selected three designs and done the necessary changes to it I took those folders and walked towards that idiots cabin but the moment I was about to open the door I heard some noises I didn't knock but directly opened the door.