chapter 33

Rogers pov continued

"Where are we going " Helen asked "Greece to meet my parents" I replied "why" she asked " what do you mean why   I want you to meet them are you refusing " I replied " no but why should I meet them " she sat again "because they need to know who will give them grandkids " I said holding her in my arms " but Roger .. " i cut her off before she could speak anything " if you want to make me angry then let me tell you my love you have already succeeded" i said kissed her cheeks my hands went inside her dress feeling her soft skin against my hands I carried her to my room and place her on the bed and took off her shirt that she was wearing and then I was getting rid of my clothes mine "Roger it's still hurting" I didn't let her finish and kissed her and dipped my fingers in her core and started curling my fingers in her wet core " you were saying something baby" I said and she nodded
" words my lioness speak for me " I said biting her earlobe "ahhhh hm nooo please Roger ahhh god it's too much please " she said "what please baby "I asked " please Roger please don't ahh, ah ah ah ah god no " she said " love this sounds baby let me just get in and I will show you how it feels" I spoke in her ears I spread her legs and entered her slowly " Wait wait wait Roger please " she said and I stopped " it's hurting " I asked and she nodded I pressed my head to her head and said " get used to this baby I'm not letting you go again" and in one swift move I was inside her core and she clenched the sheets “You like that?baby" I asked "You’re sooo big ahhh " she said in a breathless tone " I know baby and it's yours now only yours it loves to be inside you " I said I pushed deeper and she closed her eyes and bit her lips " don't bite your lips baby let me do it for you baby " I said and started kissing her lips she parted her lips for me to enter and kissed me back I was now grinding my thing in her as she arched her back letting me go more deep in her core "fuck baby you are so tight " I said and smashed her lips on hers after our passionate kiss I released her mouth and started moving in and out her core I held her hips in place as I continued to pound her "AAAAAAHHHH!! you're so deep Roger please slow down fuck it feels so fucking good" she said and I continue to bang her after an hour or so I was close to explode we both were sweating and panting when she started screaming " it's getting bigger please stop it's about to oh fuck! yes umm ahhh please Roger don' stop Unh, unh unh unh HARDER!  yes yes  AAAAAAHHHH!!"  she couldn't speak "Do you like that? baby want more" I asked and she nodded " words love " I said "Fuck me harder Roger " she said "yes baby your making me so hard it's just your second time baby "  I said pushing myself deeper in her after releasing in her for the nth time she was exhausted and so was I " I love you baby" I said and kissed her lips I could see the suprise on her face " you are mine baby since I laid my eyes on you and today I have claimed you forever I'm really sorry for being an asshole I'm sorry love " I said and she looked suprised " I thought you hate me" she said  I pulled her naked body against mine and gently patted her head " hmm I did intially because you didn't bother to look at me and that hurt my ego you didn't care who I was nor you bothered and to make matters worst Charles was favouring you which annoyed me further I didn't like the attention that they both gave you because you already had mine" I said "but you were with your assistant right" she asked " it was just a one time thing love I never wanted her but I was so frustrated with work and she was always ready to give so I  just let it happen but it was just once that day before you met with accident I wasn't doing anything with her you misunderstood me " I said "she was on you lap kissing you what else can you expect" she said " jealous hmm " I asked " no not then but now yes" she said I kissed her nose and then ravished her mouth I did not tell her that I had done a background check on her.