chapter 18

Unknown pov

It has been quite sometime now that the I wasn't able to get close to Helen and that was getting me frustrated whenever I tried to get her it was either Charles or Roger besides her for the past few weeks she didn't even had a phone on her so i couldn't track her wherever she went Roger accompanied her he had shifted her office in his and now she was working with him only he was much dangerous and ruthless compared to Charles things were not going in my favour I followed her everywhere but never had a single opportunity to get close to her when Charles took her under his wing things were slight easy at least I could talk to her but now with Roger she wasn't easy to reach he made sure that he was guarded no matter how many tricks I used he would still be besides her the accident was planned for Charles but due to Helen's stubborness she was targeted I felt bad to see her in this state and wanted to help but that Roger arrived in few minutes after the accident and after that she was caged in his penthouse my baby looked so pale when she returned to work I bet that idiot must have not fed her she was looking tired I did speak to her at work but couldn't get involved because whenever i tried to Roger would always pull her away I understand that she doesn't like him but that guy is guarding her like a watchdog it's very difficult to get through he fired his assistant and now Helen was helping him to manage his work it was a difficult task to get her back here but I didn't expect it to be so difficult she hates Roger because she thinks that he destroyed her restaurant and it's the truth but he had sent a notice to her to vacate the place which she didn't receive  all thanks to me and then the demolition notice was placed on the door of the restaurant which I had removed and placed it on the backside wall I knew she wouldn't bother to check there and then she had no choice to return here where I was waiting for her but when she returned Charles had made sure she was safe after the accident Charles was on high alert and so was Roger no matter whatever I planned for them nothing fell back in place when they hired a model for one of their  hotel assignments Helen was supposed to report the details to Roger I bribed the model to flirt with her but this all went in vain when the model got serious with her because by lioness didn't even bother for his looks and he created a scene when Roger was notified about this he first spoke to that model and when he saw what his intentions were he replaced him and made sure he was out of work he got a female model for the advertisement who treated my lioness like a slave I was right there when she asked her to bring her sandals and make her wear them I was feeling bad because I never expected Helen to do so but she did that bitch used to push her around and treat her like her personal slave I could see that my love was getting frustrated but she never uttered a single word even Roger saw it but I couldn't take it anymore when Megan spilled hot coffee on Helen's hand I was so angry that I tampered her makeup by mixing some acid in her compact and foundation and when she applied it her face and her skin started to melt  she was screaming in pain and this brought peace to my heart I would never ever let anyone hurt my love from the moment I have laid my eyes on her she's mine but two things stand in my way as if now one was Charles and the other one was Montford both were dangerous men in business as well in mafia both were leaders of the biggest groups that covered almost entire American and Canadian and the Montford's ruled the rest of the world except Russia and south east Asia and I am the leader of the Russian mafia who wants to destroy them both no one has seen me even if they have they don't know who I am and my love is not aware how much I love her.