chapter 20

Helen's pov continued

When I turned around to go to my room I found a fuming Roger the look on his face was dark his eyes held so much anger I knew it wasn't the time to Ness with him so I walked towards my room "stop " he said and I did he walked towards me " where do you think you are going" he said "in my room"I replied " do you love him " he asked and I nodded "get the hell out of my sight" he shouted and I ran to my room once there I could hear him thrashing things on the floor I was not feeling well but still I tried to peek a little and I was shocked to see that everything was broken his anger issues were worst than mine poor thing he breaks a lot of things in anger I said but I didn't dare to walk out of my room but then I couldn't stop because he was about to smash the TV that was one thing I would never do so I  ran out and stopped him by hugging him " please not the TV " I said and I felt him relax " why" was the only thing I heard and then he pushed me aside and  went to his room I  couldn't understand him and I decided to ignore it I had already had my dinner so I fell on my bed and soon I was fast asleep it was the most my pain had disappeared I was feeling better all I felt was that someone hugged me in my dreams there were slight tingling sensation on my stomach and I felt so better that I must have smiled in my sleep when I woke up I was alone four days more to go today I would be fine these things that happen to me are horrible I quickly showered and went towards the kitchen the living area was still messed up I guess he was in his room Elle was cleaning the mess since I was feeling better I decided to help her since I wasn't working for the next few days and within half an hour it was all neat and clean Elle then prepared breakfast and since I didn't see Roger I decided that I will prepare the paperwork within ten minutes it was done I cursed myself for making a fool of myself yesterday it was just a simple task which needed around fifteen minutes and I cried like a child unknowingly I touched my stomach which was not troubling me today and it won't for the next few months at least I was happy that I would be free from pain atleast for two months Elle walked in with breakfast and I noticed that Roger wasn't there yet " you should have taken some painkillers girl that's what medicines are made for" she  said "I know Elle there  are medicines for this but I just can't take it will subside today but tomorrow it will be worst and next month more worst and if I don't then the next month will be easy on me " I said Elle looked at me as if I had two heads and walked away shaking her head Roger joined me at the table " feeling better "he asked and I just replied with a yes he started eating and so did I his phone rang  dustrbing the peaceful moment and then he answered and started talking on his phone later he was shouting " why is he always so angry" I thought but then I noticed he was still on phone I finally finished my breakfast and Elle came to collect our plates she picked up Rogers plate also I looked at her with wide eyes " he won't eat now " she said he had hardly taken a bite I wonder what does he eat to stay so fit "he  eats his assistants face and .." my mind said I got up and left as he was still busy yelling on the phone I was resting on my bed when he walked in without knocking " so you won't be coming to work till it's over right so if there's anything else I will let you know " he said and left why the hell did he bother to tell me that I was already aware of this.