chapter 46

Rogers pov

I was back in her room and she was still sleeping I removed my shirt and slept besides her taking her in my arms but she want letting me then I remembered what Charlie said about her  it's been three days if she forgets me in that much time I don't know what i will do I thought and just pulled her on my chest kissing her head I hugged her sleeping frame as she was wriggling in my arms after I patted her head till she stopped she acted like a child and I loved this girl I smiled at myself at those thoughts I used to hate her and now I can't even think about her leaving me I would be taking her home since it was weekend tomorrow and we have been away from each other for three days so I have to compensate for my absence I reminded myself and fell asleep I woke up when someone was poking my chest but my eyes were opened when I was kissed by my love and I kissed her harder but then she broke the kiss " let me go Roger I want to use the bathroom " she said "hmm kiss me again " I said " first let me go then I will " she said I let her go but she never came back so I waited for her after sometime I heard the shower turn on so I got rid of my clothes and  joined her in the shower " what are you doing here Roger get the hell out'' she said and pushed me but it was useless when I started kissing her she gave in and then I wrapped her legs around my waist and entered her " ahhh please hmm Roger can we do this lateeer " she said " no baby girl i want you now I missed you " I said " but we ohhh my god ahh slow down" she begged " never this is how I am " I said " oh fuck ahh mmm Roger"  she moaned in my ears I held her close and few minutes later I was hard the whole time I made love to her my cock was sliding in and out of her warm, wet pussy, her muscles grabbing me  tight as if trying to make me stay in her our bodies are pressed against each other, and I can feel her breath on my  neck, I could feel my cock starting to swell, i can’t stop so I increase my speed I continue pushing it deeper  and then it shoots a warm, creamy load of jizz deep into her core  "Aaah aah,Roger it's just mmmmh mmmhmmh aah"  she can't speak as she's biting her lips it feels like a firehose going off, I cant think but feel her pussy sucking me in and its, just pure ecstasy I continue to rest in her core her breathing is heavy and her eyes are closed she leans into me I bet she’s exhausted  so I wait for her and kiss her lips being inside her is amazing  I pull my thing out and what I see is my seeds start to seep out of her hole I kiss her lips again I help her stand and she can't so I wash her body . " Guys come out of there you people are too loud" Charles said " get out you fucker" I said as I washed my girl  when I got her out Charles had left "get ready we will move out by lunch " I said and she nodded and got ready when she got up she was limping and she glared at me " aww baby I'm sorry please " I said holding her in my arms " you are a shameless person" she said and I laughed " only for you baby " I said kissed her cheeks and after getting ready we went down for breakfast as we were having our breakfast " we will be leaving after lunch " I said " yeah you need to go coz we don't have sound proof rooms here unlike your mansion" Charles said  " why don't you just keep that mouth shut" I spoke " really you are very loud I mean the way she was screaming in the shower I felt like you were killing her with it  " Charles said Helen was red as a tomato " will you please stop it Charlie" she spoke and he stopped barking he also could do anything for her and now there was another addition to it.