chapter 32

Rogers pov continued

My lioness was a sound sleeper im sitting in my bed right now and working on my laptop while my sleeping beauty's head is on my chest I ruffle her hair and continue working she is hugging my chest I kiss her head and continue to work as I'm sit in a weird position so that's she's comfortable after my baby stirs in her sleep and I kiss her nose she mumbles something I can't hear and I continue to work after sometime she streches and I know she's about to wake up because she dies this every morning before waking up it was really difficult to hold her when she had hurt her hand because she would normally forget that her shoulder was injured I used to sleep besides her and hold her every morning so that she doesn't move much in her sleep she woke up and I pulled her so that our eyes met " good morning baby girl" I said and hugged her naked body but not before pulling off the sheets of her body she looked at me with wide eyes as I leaned down to kiss her soft lips my hands went to her breast and gently squeezed it and she opened her mouth and I started sucking on her tounge it was so sweet my honey pot I kissed her till she was breathless " are you sore from last night " I asked and she looked at me " does it hurt here " I asked as I cupped her core and she winced in pain " hmm looks like your hurt let me take care of you baby " I said and carried her to the bathroom I placed her on the counter and prepared a bath for her after making sure the temperature was accurate I placed her in the bathtub and git in behind her she was trying to sit away from me but I guess her legs weren't helping her " sit here love " I said and and made her sit between my legs I washed her body gently " now spread your legs baby and let me clean you there it hurts you right " I said and she did what was told I washed her gently making sure that the warmness of water eases her pain  but as I wash her I notice my lioness has fallen asleep again I carry her out of the bathtub and wrap her with a soft towel I quickly cover myself but then I decide against it she has to get used to see me like this I make her wear one of my shirts and I allow her to sleep for sometime more my baby must be really tired I order breakfast for her and then I call in a doctor so that she can get  her shot right away but before that I wake her up and feed her breakfast "my Kitten is very sleepy today baby you need to eat " I said as I carry her to the dinning area and place her in the chair and start feeding her " it hurts " she said "I know baby and I'm really very sorry I got carried away " I said kissing her head "but tonight I will be gentle" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes "now eat soon I have called a doctor who will give you a shot " I said and she looked at me "shot what type of shot" she asked " a contraceptive shot baby do that you don't get pregnant because I didn't use protection last night and I don't intend on using any going forward" I said " but I'm scared" she said "I know baby but that's the most safest way it will start working in a week's time and till then you can take morning pills" I said just then the doctor arrived and she prepared the shot and my kitten was nervous "come here baby " I said and she shook her head "babe please "I said and dragged her to where the doctor was sitting she was a female doctor " Roger I'm scared please " she said and I kissed her and gestured the doc to give her the shot and she did my lioness but my lip badly when she was getting the shot after she was done she looked at me with anger in her eyes as the doctor handed her a pill and asked her to take it for a week every morning  it was not that I didn't want her to be pregnant but there were so many things going on right now it was better that she didn't conceive " get ready we will be leaving tonight "I said and she nodded .