A hop, skip and a fall.

For once, Izuku was in luck. The situation as a whole wasn't very lucky, he did not enjoy being chased by a massive sludge monster. Instead, it seemed all the luck he'd missed out on over the years, from being born quirkless to being chased by a villain, was finally catching up with him, not that he'd realise that right away. Anyway, here he was, running from the sludge villain, when it seemed his legs wanted him to die, and he felt himself slip as he rounded a corner, preparing himself to crash into the ground. Instead he felt himself crash into someone. He looked up, about to apologise to the man, before he remembered why he had been running in the first place, and instead said "sor-Villain!"

Instead of fear, Izuku saw exasperation in the man's eyes. He didn't have long to be confused as the man gently placed his grocery's on the floor, his black hair starting to float as he saw the sludge villain come into view. In the blink of an eye, the sludge seemed to be absorbed into a human form again, and before them both stood the sludge back in a human like shape. It was then that Izuku realised who this man might be, and also when he realised how lucky he was.

All he could do was watch as the man slipped past him, tangling the slimy villain within his very well hidden capture weapon, and successfully knocked him out. Izuku gawked at his skill and watched in a daze as he called someone to come collect the villain. As the police arrived to take the sludge villain away, still unconscious as far as Izuku knew, the man turned to Izuku, as if checking for injuries. He managed to shake himself out of the daze, and just as the man seemed to have deemed him well enough, he managed to stammer out "Eraserhead?"

A/N I can not write dialog, which is why there isn't very much of it in this chapter. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy anyway. I'll try and make the next one longer, also feel free to mark any mistakes, even in public. I want this to be as good as it can.