The beginning (of the end?)

To say the test was going as he imagined would be true, but that didn't mean it was going well.

The other examinees were destroying the robots at breakneck pace, with him only managing to take the legs of one or two 2 and 1 pointers. The three pointer robots were too strong for his kicks or punches to cause any damage to, so he stuck to the lower point robots.

At the half way point, he had around 15 points, getting lucky and finding a batch of 1 pointers in a lone corner. If he was thinking about the average score for acceptance, including general education, it was 16 points, but the students this year seemed to be doing better than previous years, so he was guessing the cut off would be around 20. Now he just needed to find those 5 more points.

Aizawa POV

It seemed the kid was doing quite well, all things considering. He'd already proven himself to Aizawa through their training, but he was sure many of his fellow teachers were also impressed with the quirkless child's results. Only a few more points until he met the cut off, and Aizawa was sure he would get them. If he had judged his character well enough, he knew how he'd react to the 0 pointers release.

Izuku POV

Holy shit, that's way too big. Who would even build something like that! He swayed on his feet as the ground shook with every move of the 0 pointer.
There was anyone of the other examinees, let alone him, would be able to destroy that thing. Present Mic was right when it said it was best to be avoided. He turned to run away, when he heard a small cry out from somewhere behind him. I saw a brunette stuck under a piece of rubble, right on the path of the 0 pointer. And so he did what he thought any sane person would do, run to help.

To his surprise, and slight dismay, not a single other person had come to help him, and he was stuck to the lift the rubble on his own. "Hey," he said to the brunette. "What's your quirk?" She stared at him, surprise evident on her face, before she stuttered out "Zero gravity." Izuku thought for a moment, before asking, "any chance you could manage to activate it on the debris if I push it up enough?" He tried to give her a reassuring smile, but they both felt the tremors getting closer and closer. "I'll try" was her response, and that was good enough for him. He pushed as hard as he could, the muscles he built from training bristling under his surprisingly muscular arms. He felt it lift, and then become weightless. 'That must be the quirk activating' he thought to himself, his analytical brain already whirring with possibilities. He returned his focus to the situation, manoeuvring the rubble out of harms way, before picking the girl up and carrying her away from the danger, a slight blush creeping onto his face.

Finally, the exam ended. It was almost anticlimactic really, no massive ending or big destruction. Just, one moment the 0 pointer was moving around, then it stopped and it was over. Although, Izuku would admit their earlier escape had been harrying enough for him, though he knew he'd be faced with much worse in the future. He hoped he'd made Aizawa proud.

A/N you know what, idc what anyone else says, Izuku is bi In this story. It might not even come up, but he is. Also, planning on doing an Aizawa only chapter with him messing with Izuku about his results. Let me know your thoughts!