The internships

The week of Internships was boring for Izuku, Shinso and, at least to begin with, Bakugo. Bakugo was stuck at home, while Shinso and Izuku had to attend normal lessons, not yet in the hero course. Luckily enough, the lack of actual hero course students meant Aizawa had more time to
train the both of them.

Even though he was bored, Izuku was happy. He and Kacchan weren't friends now, but they definitely weren't enemies. Izuku could settle for acquaintances, especially now he had Shinso.

Both he and Shinso fell back into the routine of helping each other with Maths and English. Izuku was still a little stuck on how to form proper sentences, and Shinso was having some trouble with quadratic equations.

At least everything was going well, and the long week was almost over. Soon they'd both join the hero course, and then their hero journey could truly begin.
———————————————————————————
Izuku had heard from Aizawa that Stain had been taken down by Endeavor, but for some reason Izuku didn't believe it. Maybe it was that there were only a few burns, like the inflicter knew how to hold back, or maybe it was the type of the burn, like the fire had spread out instead of punched through, like Endeavor. Izuku recalled the burns he had received during the sports festival, and knew almost instantly that Todoroki had probably been the one to take down Stain.

However, that also didn't make much sense as Todoroki wasn't one to run into a battle, so how had he found Stain... Iida. Iida must have found him, or ignored Izuku's advice and looked for him, and then called for help. At least he much have somewhat listened to Izuku, instead of rushing in alone without any chance of backup.

Izuku was just glad they were both ok, he liked them. It also didn't hurt that Iida would be a great training partner to strengthen Izuku's arm by blocking his kicks, and increasing his speed. He was going to make the most out of the chance he was given. Any villain he faced wouldn't know what hit them.
———————————————————————————
Izuku walked in with Shinso. It was their fast day being part of the hero course, so they were both nervous. Izuku also knew he needed to have a talk with Iida and Todoroki about what truly happened with Stain, and if he didn't like what he heard he'd give both boys a good thwacking.

Maybe he was being overly dramatic, but he also wanted them to be safe, even though they weren't friends, yet, Izuku hoped.

Nezu had decided to split the 2 boys, Izuku in 1A and Shinso in 1B. Izuku had suspected this would happen, but he was still slightly upset at the news. He was also still wary. One talk after breaking 2 of your bones didn't fix everything, both Izuku himself and Inko needed to know Kacchan had truly changed before they welcomed him back as an honorary member of the Midoriya household.

Secretly, he really wanted Bakugo to have truly changed for the better. As silly as it was, he still cared for his ex-friend, and wanted to have times together like they had before.

Izuku left Shinso, entering the door to the 1A class. He noticed a few of the other class members crowding round Todoroki and Iida. He was glad for the distraction, allowing him to move into remaining seat that had no items on it. It just so happened to be behind Bakugo, which could be seen as either a blessing or a curse, as it would allow him to get closer to Bakugo if that is actually what he wanted, but it could also mean he would also be right next to his main bully and cause of trauma, which could very easily exploited by the Blonde haired boy.

Unconsciously, Izuku began to panic slightly, his body releasing adrenaline as he stared at the boy in front of him. He was looking for any sign of aggression, or even movement. His years at middle school must have hurt him much more than he thought.

He managed to bring his breathing back under control before anyone noticed, but his eyes still darted around slightly, looking for any threats from Bakugo or even the other members of the class. He reminded himself that he didn't really know them that well, and it wasn't impossible that they would be like Bakugo, with the amazing quirks they had.

He was somewhat glad that Bakugo had already told them that he was quirkless, at least that problem had already been addressed.

Izuku thought the day was going to suck, but Aizawa knew something that Izuku didn't, All Might would be the leading the hero lesson today.

Aizawa hid his smirk behind his capture weapon as he entered the room. He couldn't wait to see his problem child's response.

He would have to ask Nezu for the security tape later.

A/N I know these are getting shorter but I'll take longer on the next one to make it better. I hope you enjoy it anyway, I'll do my best to entertain you with the story to come.