We are coming for you

Shinso yawned, walking into the 1-B dorms. Even though it was the morning, he'd been interning with Aizawa all night long and had been given permission to skip a lesson or 2, as long as he caught up on them later.

After spending the last couple weeks going out with Eraserhead every other night, he understood why the hero needed so much coffee, he was absolutely exhausted.

He walked to his room, checking his phone. He saw a headline about "Red Riot" protecting some civilians. That brought a smile to his face, he kind of liked Kirishima. The boy at least seemed friendly enough. He sighed, turning of his phone and laying down on his bed.

Just as they parted ways to head to their respective dorms Aizawa had informed him that tomorrow there would be a change of schedule and they'd be heading to a meeting during the morning.

Personally, Shinso was just glad to get a night off.
——————————————————————————
Midoriya paced around his room again. After lessons, Sir Nighteye has sent him a message, informing him that tomorrow he was to head to a new meeting place, which Izuku hoped meant they were finally planning their siege on Chisaki and the Shie Hassaikai.

He knew he should be getting his rest, any information given during the meeting may be vital, but he was just too jittery.

Luckily, he knew just the person to help him work off some nerves.
———————————————————————————
He leapt out of range of Bakugo's grasp, barely twisting past his hand. Kacchan's quirk really was a perfect mix of long and close range attack,

Another blast caused him to leap back and he landed, having almost subconsciously transformed into this Panther form. He knew that his dodging ability was much better in his smaller and more manoeuvrable form.

"Come back here you mangy mutt!" Bakugo shouted out as the dust cleared. Izuku merely snorted at the insult. His old bully really had changed if that was the best he could come up with, especially as a Panther was a feline, not a canine!

Izuku shot towards Bakugo, avoiding another grab and transforming back into his human form to flip the boy into the ground.

Everything seemed to become slow motion as Bakugo ricocheted off the ground, some spit coming out of his mouth for the force with which he hit the ground.

It looked pretty cool.

Speed soon returned to normal, and Izuku stuck out his hand for Bakugo to take. He saw a flicker of indecisiveness, before his blonde haired rival took the offered hand.

"You're getting good Izuku, but there's no way you'll ever surpasse me." Bakugo remarked.

"Whatever you say Kacchan!" Izuku replied, a cheeky smile on his face.

For a moment, his worries were forgotten.

But the reprise would not last long.
———————————————————————————
Izuku pushed open the doors to Heights Alliance, the 1-A dorms, Bakugo on his heels. They'd teased each other practically the whole way back, leaving Izuku in a good mood as he headed to his room.

He sat in his bed, ready to fall asleep. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for his mind to remind him of what was planned for tomorrow. He couldn't help but feel angry, as well as scared. He had let a little girl fall back into the hands of someone who had held her captive for who knows how long, and that man was undeliverably powerful, or would be if he hadn't just faced someone with almost limitless quirks.

His sleep was much less fruitful than he had hoped after that, littered with nightmares of both the league and Overhaul.

He was going to be so annoyed at tomorrow's meeting, he already knew it.
————————————————————————
Izuku's anger only stewed more and more as the meeting went on. He saw his friends come to the realisation of the severity of what they were planning, and heard more and more about what Chisaki was planning and Eri's role in it.

He was using her goddamn blood, and Izuku had sent her back to him. And to make quirk cancelling bullets! If Amajiki's quirk had been permanently damaged Izuku might've exploded then and there. It was almost too much for him to take.

He listened as Nighteye discussed their plan to try and locate the base of the Shie Hassaikai, letting his anger lessen slightly.

At least they were going to do something about it.

Slightly unfortunately, both Aizawa and Shinso appeared to notice his silent fuming that the rest of them had missed, so he was probably going to have to talk with them later.

Great.

Sat next to him, Togata also seemed to be taking the news badly, regret evident on his face, at least to Izuku.

Finally, it seemed the orders had been given out, and it was time for the meeting to end. Izuku wasn't too happy to hear that the students were going to play a more minor role, at least until the investigation had been complete.

He understood why, they still didn't want Overhaul to become suspicious of them, but that didn't make it any less frustrating.
———————————————————————————
The next week, while the other heroes continued their investigations, was spent going between patrols with Togata and lessons. He was finding it harder and harder to concentrate during academic lessons, but during hero training he was training to get as much from then as possible. Even the littlest thing may lead to Eri's rescue.

Both Aizawa and Shinso had apparently decided to ignore Izuku's attitude during the meeting. It seemed Nighteye's description of events had told them why Izuku acted the way he did.

He was just glad he didn't have to explain himself, he wasn't sure if he could hold it together long enough to get it all out.

But after a week of sweat and almost silent torture in lessons, they had the breakthrough they needed.

Using his quirk, Nighteye had located the Shie Hassaikai base, and where they were holding Eri captive.

Izuku had only one thought in his head.

"I'm coming for you Overhaul."

A/N I'll be honest, it is getting a lot harder to write this (which is why this chapter took forever) I just could not find the motivation, that is until I saw how much people were actually enjoying it, so thanks for the comments everyone. I hope you like this chapter, and the next one too.