Giving it all

Bakugo was extremely pissed. First that stupid mind controller had made him scare his own partner, who just so happened to be the one guy who may rival him, other than De-Izuku. Then everything went wrong. The heard some shouting, and then this guy who's teeth were blades (wtf?) attacked both him and Icy hot, and another 1B extra, Tsuburaba. There attacks were having no effect, and Bakugo felt like he was about to burst.

Then, out of nowhere Tokoyami and Shoji come charging in, well Shoji more running for his life and Tokoyami being taken by force as his quirk ramapaged. Just as it seemed the quirk would take a swipe at Shoji, it noticed the villain and instead let out an enraged roar and instantly took out the villain. That pissed Bakugo off even more.

He shouted to Icy hot beside him. "We need to calm that bird shit down! Use your fire!" He used his 'stun grenade' in tandem to weaken the quirk even further.

Bakugo felt tempted to go and give that stupid teeth guy a good kick but he had the self control to realise their safety was slightly more important. He'd just give an extra hard kick to his first villain when he made it pro. That let him calm slightly. "Why do you think they attacked?" Todoroki asked out of the blue. "I don't know Icy hot, it's not like any of the villains is just gonna tell us!"

"Fair point." That utterly useless conversation only Bakugo's anger to grow, and now he was beyond pissed. After a little walking, they came across Uraraka and Asui, as well as a villain who appeared to be around their age. Bakugo was ready to blast her to kingdom come, especially as Aizawa, through Mandalay, had said they could defend themselves. Unfortunately, she seemed to have some common sense and ran away from him.

At least someone respected his power around here.

The trudged on, heading back to camp, when suddenly all he could see was black.

Suddenly, everything came back like an explosion. There was blue fire around him, and in his peripheral vision he could see Izuku, bones obviously broken, in the hands of a villain with bustling muscles breaking forth from his skin.

He also saw that there was blood dripping down from his eye socket, and Bakugo took pride in the fact Izuku hadn't gone down easy. He didn't even think he could've taken down that guy, so dealing enough damage to probably injure him for life was good enough.

They were both in a not so good situation, stuck in a group of villains. He could see his classmates running towards them, a somewhat horrified expression appearing on their faces at the site of Izuku. Bakugo glared back, if they couldn't handle that how would they be able to be heroes, who see this kind of shit everyday, although he was being slightly hypocritical, his gaze couldn't linger on his friends broken form for very long. He thought he might have seen a twitch as the villain who stood behind him dragged him back, a portal appearing behind them both. Just as it seemed they would both be taken, Izuku strained his head forward and bit down on the villain behind him's arm, freeing Bakugo.

Not wanting to waste his friends sacrifice, he leapt away, just as the nerd was thrown through the portal, to who knows where.

He shouted "IZUKU!" But it was too late.

Just as the portal closed, Aizawa ran into the clearing.

"Where's Izuku?!" No one was able to reply.
———————————————————————————
Izuku was in pain. That's all he really knew now. After leaping at Muscular and managing to rip out his fake eye, the villain, blood dripping down his face, was very much not pleased, and preceded to crush all his limbs. At least now he couldn't see out of one of his eye sockets, that was something. If he could just ignore the pain long enough to do something.

When his attention came back, he noticed himself surrounded by villains, Kacchan at his side. He thought he could see a villain holding Bakugo in place, and his friends running into the clearing. His vision was swimming slightly, but he didn't see anyone else having been caught, so he could
live with that.

But he didn't have to. Muscular seemed to have assumed he'd passed out, which he might've done at some point, and loosened his grip as he walked him into a portal of some kind, one that seemed to match the portal from the USJ. Izuku used this to turn, and put all his remaining strength into biting down onto the arm holding Bakugo, releasing his friend. He would've have laughed, if he wasn't in excruciating pain. All he could do was let out a wheeze that was barely audible.

Then he was thrown through the portal, hearing someone shout his name,  and then hit a hardwood floor, the pain finally overwhelming him. This time, he was sure it was a blessing he wouldn't be able to think anymore
———————————————————————————
Aizawa had failed, he knew that before he even entered the clearing. The villains shouldn't even have been able to find them camp, or injure many students with that gas. At least that was dealt with, thanks to a few of the 1B students, 'just kids' Aizawa's inner voice reminded himself.

But now, his failure had become even more evident. His student, practically a surrogate son, had been taken. The actual son of a woman who he liked and spent a lot of time with, was gone.

And it was all Aizawa's fault. The boy who had just given his freedom to save a small boy, was gone, not certain he would ever return, especially not the same.

He led the rest of the students back to camp, in complete silence.

As they made it back, a few of the other heroes looked up, and Aizawa met there gaze. It seemed that was enough to let them know everything was far from alright.

If it wasn't, Bakugo's response probably would have been. He lifted his hand into the air, probably releasing his biggest explosion yet and screamed "Fuck!"

The only sound was the blaring of ambulances arriving to help the injure, another reminder of his failure.

None of it hurt as much as the small boy silently crying on the steps of the building.

A/N sorry, but also not sorry. I like angst, and I think everyone else does too. Sorry if you don't, they'll be happy times at some point. Probably.